The Sorting

Normally I'd wait for Jamie but Rose want a good seat to watch all of the sorting so I went with her but saved a place for Jamie and Lil.

When Jamie came it seemed like nothing happened. When we made eye contact we'd smile and sometimes talk.

"Is everything okay between you two," Rose whispered, "you normally are talking a lot more."

"Yeah we're fine, but he held my hand and I hugged him I don't know what I was doing or what's bloody happening," I whispered hastily.

"Just calm down, he's like your best friend!" Rose exclaimed.

"Easy for you to say, your crush tries to hold your hand any chance he gets," I smile a little bit, as does she. It really is true, he tried to hold Rose's hand five minutes ago. I laugh at the thought.

We get back to watching the sorting hat, little Katherine Wood just got sorted into Gryffindor. I let her sit on my lap and she seems scared of everything. I decide to just talk to her.

I turn her a little and ask, "How are you, Katherine?"

"Good," she smiles, "you can call me Kate."

I smile back, "Okay, Kate."

James looks at us and gives the cutest little smile, I mean a smile. I smile back. We make a long "romantic" eye contact. I like it to be honest, he looks really cute, cuter than normal. What's wrong with me? He's my best friend.

After everyone is sorted we start to eat and things get none less awkward than it already is.

I watch as Victoire comes over to us. Victiore is now graduated for about 3 years and is now pregnant and married to Teddy, if you couldn't have guessed that.

"Hello, guys, how's it goin?" Victiore asks.

"Fantastic! How about you?" Jamie blurts before anyone else.

"Okay, um, I'm good. Pretty good. Teds good too," she responds.

"That's amazing," I decide to say. I don't know why so don't ask. Vic, a little confused says bye and goes.

"Hi, guys," Scorpius sneaks behind Rose.

"Ah... your so dead," Rose smiles and blushes.

Ha, got to say this is a great but awkward sorting.