Yes! At the Sleepover.

The rest of that night Rose and I danced and Jamie came over once in a while. Scorpius was clinging to Rose most of the night. Molly said it would be okay for us to stay over  night, so we went home and came back with everything we needed. All of us brought our cameras, nerf guns, and all the other ordinary stuff (Pjs, toiletries, and clothes for tomorrow).

Knowing we all had our 'guns' locked and loaded, we were ready to fight.

"Let's make teams!" Vic said. Since she was going to have a baby soon Teddy and her stayed out and would be the judge. "I will group boy and girl."

Everyone thought it was a good idea.

She started grouping, "Rose, Scorpius. Lily, um--Lysander. Albus, Lucy. Dominque, Lorcan. Louis, Roxanne, and Kate. Fred, Molly. James, Alice. There are the groups if you get hit your out, but, let's first change into PJs!"

We were all so excited that we ran to put our PJs on. I put on a heart tank top with pink polka dot shorts.

"I love your PJs," I hear Rose say

"Thanks I like your's too!" I respond. Hers were dark purple and grey.

She had gotten them from her dad and mum

"Let's team teams," she whispers to me.

"Deal I'll tell Jamie. You tell Scorp," I said.

"This feels like 'The Hunger Games'," I tell him.

"Ya," he laughs up.

"We are teaming up with Rose and Scorp," I told him.

"Ok," was his response.

Rose came back with Scorp ready to fight. We all lined up when everyone was ready. It looked like we weren't the only ones who teamed up. Dom's and Lil's team teamed up and a few others, but we are going for them.

"When I blow this whistle, you go," Vic said. Thirty seconds later she blew her whistle. I ran to a cushion with Rose, Jamie went right to it shoot, hide, shoot, hide...

We lost Scorp. He was the first to go out of everyone. He sat on the side line cheering us on, by us I mean Rose.

It was down to Rose, Lily, Lysander, Jamie, and me.

IT IS WAR!!!

Shots are fired.

Lysander shoots Rose. Jamie shoots Lysander. And Lily and I point our guns at each other.

While Lily was distracted.

Shot!

Jamie pulls the trigger. Lily's down!

"Jamie, we won!" I exclaim. We jumped cheering and shouting. Happy as could be. Until...

"Hey, Al?" Jamie comes by me.

"Hi!" I was to happy to say anything else.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, sure!" Rose gave me a confused look. I shrug. I followed Jamie to the hall. "So what did you need to talk to me about?"

He looked me deep into my eyes. (Pretty Romantic, right?) "This is really hard to say? Ask? Um-wow-uh-ok-um-so-uh-sorry"

I decide to cut him off and help him restart, "You can say and ask me anything. I promise."

"Ijustwanttoaskyouonadate.butyoudonthavetogoifyoudon'twant." (If you didn't get that go to the bottom)

"Yes!Yes!Yes!" I hug him because it felt right.

I went back to Rose, as she asked so many questions, I told her I'll tell her later.

But look on the bright side. I said yes, at the sleepover.

I just want to ask you on a date but you don't have to go if you don't want. Is what James said.