finally starts the story

Sorry those ppl was talking noooowwwww let's get it on an poppin

This ain't one of those good girl gone bad stories tbh I always been bad. But I was sneaky so no one stopped me in time which is how I ended up here.

I was born in Fairfax VA . AYYYYEEEE DMV baby!!!
I was born to a 2nd gen bajan mom (her mom was born in Barbados and she was born here). And she opened her legs to a native Sierra Leone man. And now you got me- Afro Caribbean but naturalized here in the states. So this means I was bred with principles and a freaky side thanks to my Caribbean mama! Trust that comes out real soon and many times in this story.

My momma was a skinny, ugly drug doin, Lying ass thot! She fucked around (both ways) and got caught up in international drug trafficking with my pa so they weren't in my life. She got off easy and just did jail time here and probation and some stuff. Now my dad mustve been a drug lord cuz last I heard he got sent back to Sierra Leone. So what do you do with the child? I was sent to live with some relatives who had already taken my all-american siblings. I had 2 older brothers and 1 older sister. Yes I am the youngest. I sometimes joke that it took my mom 4 times to get it right and when they came out wit me I finally satisfied her. My siblings say its cuz it hurt so much pushing out my big head but whatever.

So here I was moved to The State of Delaware . if u don't know where that is fuck you! Lls u ain't learn nun about colonial america.

Back in forth from Barbados to Georgia to new york for a lil bit and then back to Delaware to Barbados I bounced. I'm well traveled I guess