Cruise Cont'd

so i don't want to relish in the moment of the cruise. the cruise story isn't necessarily important to the rest of the story but some people said they wanted me to elaborate so ima be brief.

The cruise went on as cruises do. This particular cruise was 7 days. It was the 4th day by the time i actually made real friends to chill wit. This means most of my vacation was wasted.

Like i said before, cruises are for white people or black folk wit money. This particular cruise, they played white music and the only cultural music they played was latin music.... That's all cool buttttttt u cant really turn up to that shit ja feeelll me bruh??

I eventually linked with this dope ass white boy, Austin. A shy black girl from NY, Tory, and her little cousin who was a  10 year old latin thot I called by her last name, Santana, and Tory's sister who was annoying and nagging.

I met a lame rapper, Elijah, from DC. He was big and tall and approachable sooo I did.

I was mainly hanging out by myself, with lames, or on the basketball court. The teen club wasn't that lit either. i remember during one of the nights all cool people left and we went to the basketball court. I didn't have Tory anymore because she had to go babysit Santana nd her sister.

Me and this other black girl, Samara, was just standing on the court. Black people have this thing where we talk to each other by default when we aren't sure of our surroundings or are just feeling awkward and nervous.  I noticed Samara was in the teen club and I said, "y u leave the club?"

Samara: "same reason u did. shit's wack"

Trinity: factsss b. I been bored this whole trip

Samara: right and everyone stick to theyselves. like i saw u but u looked stuck up

trinity: do i really?

Samara: yeah but i guess u not since u just came and spoke to me.... umm who them guys u be wit when u up here on the courts

Trinity: oh they weird don't worry bout them.

Samara:  i feel u... buttt im sure that they got older brothers for us b!

Trinity: i never thought about that

Samara: u need to find them and link all of us together cuz girl i know u not havin fun playin with these kids

yo for some reason Samara knew me on a personal level. Was she my conscious? Was she real? I never seen her here? She had to be a figment of my imagination! I acted like I lost my balance and accidentally fell into her/

Trinity: oop my fault

Ok so I know she's real now. I touched her this isn't a dream.

Samara: u good

Trinity: u tryna go get some drinks

Samara: yeah its whatever

Yay! I made a friend!!

We were on our way from the upper deck when I saw Austin Davidson from Florida (the dope ass white boy). Of course he had 2 bitches with him. HE was the MACKGODDDDD. I was tryna be like him!

Austin: wassup Asher? (he called me asher cuz that's what they was callin me)

Trinity: *sighs* Trinity

Austin: whatever. what u bout to do

Trinity: we bout to get drinks

Austin: alcohol?

Samara: we can't buy liq without someone older

Austin: what's ya name shawty?

Samara: Samara

Austin: Alright, Trinity & Samara... I will get us liq.

Trinity: oh no I don't-

Samara: great! where do u want us to meet u?

Austin: don't worry I'll find yall. Ima meet u at ya room Trinity.

Trinity: nah see me in the mall cuz my parents might  be there.

Samara and i took a couple flights of stairs and elevators and crossed over twice because we can't follow directions, but we finally ended up in the mall. everyone walked around there. Even parents unfortunately so this meant I had to move fast!