I done got Caught!!!

So I know I start a lot of chapters talkin bout how i got caught, but thats cuz I do dumb shitt.. im different now. i dont get caught. welll not as much as before. anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

'Twas Tory, Santana, Olive, and me- the one who was leading the pack of running girls.

The boys was comin after us and Tory and I told them we would be right back. We knew damn well we wasn;t comin back. If my dad had seen us with them, he wouldve grounded all of us for 4 scores and 7 years- even tho the other girls wasn't his kids!

Tory, the kids, and I ran to the nearest elevator. Idk but in some point in time, my dad used one of the phones (there are phones around the ship to phone cabins since a lot of people don;t have int'l calling) and told my mom I would be back in the room in the next 5 minutes. I didn't know that til everything settled and I was already in trouble. I abandoned tory and the kids for the night.

I get back to my room and swore i was being sneaky. My mom turned the lights on and said, "wth was u Trinity"

Trinity: in the mall

Mom: rd we'll wait til your father gets back in here  and tell me what he saw. He calleed me and told me u was on your way. He done seen everything. So Ima give u one chance to tell me what was happening.

Now, even though i wasn't doin nothing, I still felt guilty. Also, the fact that I ran didn't help my case at all tbh. Sooo I did what any kid would do...

Trinity: i swear to-

mom: u better not swear on God!

Trinity: I promise I didn't do anything

mom: okay like I said, your father will tell me everything I need to know... u sure u don't want to say anything??

Trinity: welllllll