So u wanna fuck around wit Devon????

Trinity: first of all, his name is not Devawn! his name is Devon! DEV-IN!

Jessica: hold up... how u know his name?

trinity: bitch that's my ex i been talkin bout! stop talkin to him frfr. Even tho we not talkin, we broke up cuz of distance. Devon and i still cool and if u was my friend u wouldn't do that shit.

Jessica: oh snap. I really didn't know. I feel u. sorry.

Trinity: ok soooooo don't talk to him no more! Promise u not gonna talk to Devon no more!

Jessica: I promise I won't talk to Devon. tbh i really didn't know that was the Devawn.

Trinity: His name is Devon! and now that u know, don't talk to him no more.

I didn't know how to react. Was I really bout to fight a bitch over a nigga i ain't had no more. I meaaannnn Devon did that for me, but look what happened to him. i got too much to lose and plus my parents strict. i don't wanna explain that the fight was all about a boy.

I decided to just let it go. Afterall, she did promise not to talk to him no more. She was my friend what did I have to worry for???

I decided to text Devon and explain that i understand that we not together and I can't control who he go out wit, but I do not want him to go out wit a close friend of mine. He understood how I felt and he decided that he was still gonna do what he wanted. He understood my feelings, but devon didn't respect them. i told him I wasn't messin wit no one cuz I still needed to get over him. He moved on pretty fast I guess. idk i was an emotional bitch back then. now i don't fuck wit that "feelings" shit.

next month, we was all past that shit. It was my spring break and when I wasn't wit George, I tried to be at church or wit Devon. Yes everyone, despite all that I do, I do go to church. God ain't done wit me.

George and I had to keep taking breaks cuz he was kinda moving a lil too fast. He wanted a family in the next 4 years. I wanted to graduate. and then graduate to more school. Around this time i was struggling with the pressures of my mom's friend's sister. Now the ties were tight even tho it seem like it got nun to do wit me. My mom's friend, Lindsey (fake name), was pretty much family. Lindsey and her sister were really close so her sister, Kayla (fake name), were also like family, kinda like aunts. Kayla was battling lung cancer. Kayla ain't never put a cigarette or weed to her mouth! i didn't know why God chose her.

I figured that since she got it anyway, I might as well take my chances... As described by an artist named, Noname:

Opportunity knockin' It's finally time to answer! The doorbell was only broken cause auntie was fighting cancer. Cigarettes on my mantle keep callin me by my first name. Loving me when I'm lonely, Pretending they really Noname

i was really hurt so after I pushed George out of my life (for a couple days), I went back to Devon. Devon told me to come over. I didn't want to go over there cuz I didn't want to get back together and then break up. He said he would invite his friends over too so it wasn't all romantic and shit.

So we all there and they playin video games. im just there for the pizza and celery (yes niggas I do not  eat wings, I eat the celery that come wit the wings.)

Trinity: ard yall im bout to be out

his friends finally realized a real nigga was in the room. They was like nah u don't gotta leave we bout to turn up. One of his friends pull out a pack of swishers.