Thought Y'all Should Read What I Just Read

so i tried to distract myself. I cleaned the bathroom, but I cried so hard. You don't realize the emotional pain of knowing that you can't even grasp a sponge because of your own physical weakness. Dancing didn't work. At this point I feel numb and I still do as I type this story. A girl from my school that I didn't even know reached out to me and she really opened my eyes. Other people reached out, but there's nothing that can be said to a person who has their mind made up. I NEED to tell Devon, but I'm not ready yet. An old friend of mine doesn't even want me to talk to him, but I'll be damned if i dont talk to Devon first before I do something I want to do. I just decided to sit back and look at who had my back this whole time. I have some new friends that I didn't get to in the story yet that were there for me.

i decided to not do anything

i decided to not do anything. I'll keep to myself and I will get through this. It's just a phase. I've had these before but this one really hit me. so here goes the story i just read::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Consider this one carefully.

There's a Catch-22 here, in that the methods that leave you unconscious (taking pills or sucking car exhaust) also leaves the possibility that someone will find you and rush you to the hospital.

But the methods that leave you wide awake also leave you to experience the last few seconds of absolute bodily terror that comes with the realization that the thing you feared your whole life - death - is upon you, real and ugly and big as balls. Did you see that movie The Ring? Why were you scared of that little girl? What's the worst thing she could do?

Kill you, that's what. This thing, death, this is what had you jumping in your seat at sudden noises in the dark. Fear that something would lunge out and take your life.

I turned on the TV just now, flipped around. Three cop shows, heroes catching murderers so they can't kill again. Jaws playing on TNT. What are those characters desperately running and swimming away from? Death, by shark.

It's embedded in your psyche. So at that final, suicidal moment your body will realize via the full force of all of its adrenaline and nerve impulses that now every fear has suddenly come true right in front of your eyes. The rotted little girl from the well, the guy in the hockey mask with a chainsaw, the childhood shadowy monster from under the bed, all of them are now silly caricatures compared to the actual, real, black thing facing you at the moment you pull the razor. Endless, faceless death.