The Fight

I told Devon to walk into the cafeteria after I did so people ain't think we was doing nothing together. More importantly, I was concerned about Jordan Dixon seeing us walk back in together. When I sat down at the table with Riana, Jordan came over to me. I saw the anger all over his face.

Jordan: you dumb bitch! Im done fuckin wit yo thot ass. U got me lookin dumb when you behind my back fuckin around wit that ugly nigga Devon! you told me u was done wit him

Trinity: Wooowwwww you really think I would do that?

I was really doing that now that I look back at it. I don't feel bad. Jordan was ugly anyway.

Jordan: u got one more time too fuck up then I promise you we done. That's my word!

Trinity: U need to watch ya mouth cuz Idk wtf u think you talkin to. Lower ya voice when u talk to me.

Jordan: Oh u don't want everyone to know that u was out harrington fuck, suckin, and swallowing devon? nah I'm done wit u. U just like all the other bitches out here.

I'm sittin here speechless. Did he really just say that to my face. That nigga bold. I needed to clear my name real quick. The whole fuck, suckin, and swallowing thing wasn't true but now that its been said I couldn't come back from that. I looked at Riana who was now lookin at me just as shocked as i was.  So I just went wit the basic bitch cliche .

Trinity: well at least his dick ain't little like yours. Ya shit look like a fuckin pacifier.

Tbh I ain't never seen that nigga dick. I just needed to flip the script and let everyone think I was the shit. I said what i knew would turn that nigga into a bitch.

Jordan:  fuck you bitch. and im fighting ya lil bf

This is where it all got serious because I don't do fights. I didn't want Devon to end up like Lynora with blood all over his sexy face. Well Lynora wasn't sexy, but u get what I'm tryna say.

Trinity: please don't its not even his problem this between me and you. I know u ain't gonna fight me sooo u need to chill

Jordan: I really don't give a fuck I'm beatin that bitch ass!

From that sentence on the whole scene seemed to move in slow motion. I sometimes have dreams where i remember the fight. that's how bad it was.

Jordan's friends calm him down and keep telling him that there's no point in fighting over no bitch. Meanwhile, Riana asks me if what Jordan said was true and I keep tryna defend my case but she just keep askin "well bitch was it good" I calm down a little bit cuz Riana got me laughing and shit.  My other good friend, J'kya come in the cafeteria all late and wrong. She had an eye appointment wit her blind ass. Her mom gave her McDonald's to give to me but u know her fat ass done ate my shit. We fill J'kya in and she was baggin up. Everything was all fine and happy until J'kya says, "yo devon all up in Jordan's face"

I quickly turn around to see Devon's sexy self all up in Jordan's ugly hamhock head ass face. It was like one of those movie scenes where everything is inaudible and you just see expressions. There was only a little bit of conversation before they stopped talking.

Jordan: I heard you been wit my bitch behind my back. Now, I'm here in person so wassup?!

Devon: Trinity ain't no bitch don't disrespect my girl like that

Jordan: oh so now she your girl. That bitch must be for everybody!

Devon: I told you she ain't no bitch! and u not finna disrespect her like that

Jordan: damn that bitch got u whipped

That was all it took for Devon to snap. Devon pulled his arm back past the rest of his body and with the force of God, he punched Jordan square in his face.

Jordan stumbled backward and looked around at his friends as though to say, "did he really just-"

Before he could finish his thought, Devon came back wit another hit which left Jordan's face lookin dumb. Jordan's cheek swole up like a plum on his dark skin.

Jordan came back wit 20 punches in 2 seconds! Devon was being attacked! I knew in my heart Devon wouldn't win against Jordan. I felt bad that I had let this happen. The administrators and the school cops rushed in to break up the scuffle. Both pulled apart, the were still swinging at each other.

I screamed "STOP!!! DON'T HIT HIM"

Somehow, jordan got loose and was back attacking Devon. I got up and ran faster than African man running from a wild tiger. I started punchin on Jordan. but he ate those punches tbh

The fight was broken up by the officers.

I fled the scene leaving my friends behind. and the last thing I remember was Jordan and Devon being escorted out of the cafeteria in handcuffs.

That was Devon's first charge. He was only  14...