The Cruise

I went over there and they asked me if I ball. It was kinda sexist for them to assume that I can't. I bet it i was a guy they wouldn't have asked.  I meannn they wasn't wrong. I can not play basketball. I can shoot around and go and shag balls, but puttin me in a game is like puttin Flavor Flav in a spelling bee or making Donald Trump president! U gon lose!!

I ain't answer they question. I looked at them for a second and then took the ball from one of the guys and shot it into the hoop. I had NO confidence in that shot but it did one of those things where it spin around the rim

 I had NO confidence in that shot but it did one of those things where it spin around the rim

It went in. At that moment, I got respect and they ain't even know my name. They asked if I wanted to play with them- scratch that... they asked if I wanted to hoop wit them. I said, "nah i was just gonna watch to see how yall do"

One of them insisted that I play. I said, "fine. i meannn i know im the shit, but damn yall don't gotta beg me"

the main one said, "u funny. whats ya name?"

 Trinity: they call me Bisquick"

one of the guys, "Bisquick? why Bisquick"

Trinity: "cuz on the court,  I be turning niggas into pancakes" I said as I ran past him brushing against him then laying the ball into the net.

Trinity: sn. Trinity. My name is Trinity

one of the guys, "that sounds so girly

Trinity:  becaussseeee I am a girl

one of the guys: yeah but you're like a... a... dike

Trinity: woaaahhh don't let the basketball shoes, sneakers, and ponytail fool you. I still fw dudes heavy. I just grew up around my brothers and they never wanted to do things with me soooo I did things with them.

one of the guys: right bro, you in there

Trinity: but what u should be worryin about is guardin me cuz I already found out that when I run up on your left, you always open.  

the guys were all in shock. They act like I just started talkin bout some profound art of rocket science when really I just told him not to let his guard down. but since Im a girl it was like seeing a dog walking on its hind legs.

Trinity:  ima let yall get back to your game

one of the guys:  bet u can't guard me

Now, I was just gonna go back to watching, butttttt I couldn't back down from a challenge. This wasn't just any challenge though. This was an opportunity to embarrass some guys. I had  to do this. I knew I was supposed to be getting back to the room soon to get unpacked and prepared for the muster drill, but I had to prove myself just this once.