Jordan Talks to Me Again

Devon tmp and tells me that he wanna get back together and he done playing his games. He soooo fine. and I'm sorry but he cute so i let him get another chance. I meaaaannn he's Devon tf

I tell him that I can't cuz I'm committed to Jordan

I tell him that I can't cuz I'm committed to Jordan. Devon's cool about it and tells me that he respects that and decides to "wait for me"

so yesssss I got niggas on hold

I decided to keep him on hold til Jordan got tired of me cuz don't break up wit people.

Somehow word got out that me and Devon kissed. You know how rumors get thrown around! the next rumor was that I went out Harrington and fucked Devon while going out with Jordan Dixon. Now, I'm lookin like the thot of the school so I went to my nigga and handled it.

I told Jordan what I wanted him to know. I told him that Devon been wanting to talk to me. He aint believe me so I sent him the screenshots

 He aint believe me so I sent him the screenshots

Now the screenshots was real. I just ain't tell him that I didn't pull away from the kiss. Jordan said, "sit wit ya friends at lunch. I'm wit my niggas today. Ain't no bitch ever had my back like my niggas did and u just like the rest of them."

Now don't think I just took this. Hell nah!!! Other people were around so I had to calmly respond. Nah fuck that shit! I shoved that nigga into a different dimension. He ain't hit me back cuz he aint dumb. Jordan did that thing niggas do where they hold you against a wall so you can't move. It took me a quick second to get my shit together and realize who I was fuckin wit. I'm sorry but that nigga checked me and I got wit the program. Everyone else who was around got real quiet and expected a fight to break out. We just looked at each other as though we said, "you done" and then we walked away. Best believe word got around. By the time lunch came around, everyone had known about our little dispute. Everyone including Devon...