[no new messages]

"Hey let me see your phone for a sec," Isaac said to Seto that night when the two were getting ready for bed. The brunet groaned, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not letting you touch it," Seto shook his head as he put on a pajama shirt. It was large, baggy, and purple. It use to belong to Isaac, but now it belonged to Seto (because he stole it, but Isaac didn't notice because, well, he's Isaac).

"Why not? I just need to google something," Isaac smirked. "You would let your older brother Google something, wouldn't you?"

"Your phone is literally in your fucking pocket, I'm not blind," Seto rolled his eyes again, huffing.

"Yeah, says the one who can't spell military when we played Draw My Thing."

Seto's face flushed red, "I'm not a good speller!"

"You're in Honors English," Isaac shook his head. "Just let me see the damn phone."

"Ever heard of privacy?" Seto was beginning to get nervous.

Isaac released an exasperated sigh, "I'll find out who you're texting sooner or later. If it's a girlfriend I'm gonna pummel you."

"What the hell? Even if I had a girlfriend, which I clearly don't, why would you pummel me?"

"Reasons."

Seto shook his head, walking away from Isaac and heading towards his bed. Isaac was still standing in Seto's room, patiently tapping his foot while whistling. Seto groaned, hiding beneath the covers and turning on his phone. Still no new text messages from Brice.

"Are you wearing my pajama shirt?" Isaac abruptly asked.

"It's been two fucking months and now you've noticed? Get out of my room."

A few moments later, Seto heard the door slam shut. The brunet smiled at the previous conversation he had with Brice and decided to text him again.

+

I'm going to sleep
Just wanted to wish you good night
So uh
Good night
sent at 10:38pm

+

Seto put his phone under his pillow, leaving notifications on.