[new message from Brice ☕️]

Seto really doesn't expect Brice to be at the mall when they arrive, and thankfully he saw no signs of his electrifying golden hair within the crowds. It's Saturday, so of course the mall would be packed. Both of his "parents" handed him cash to spend and went they went their separate ways, agreeing to meet up at around 3:45pm in the food court. Him and Isaac were at Macy's, with Isaac checking out the flannels and Seto dying internally.

"You think this flannel would look okay?" Isaac questions over the blaring music while lifting up a black and red flannel. "Or do you think it resembles too much of Mitch's flannel."

"Looks just like his," Seto rolls his eyes. "Can you please hurry up."

He crosses his arms, "What? Where else is there to shop?"

"Aeropostale, Hollister, H&M, Forever 21, Abercrombie and Fitch—"

"Those are the generic preppy stores."

"—Hot Topic—"

"Wait, they have a Hot Topic here?"

Seto rolls his eyes once more, giving an evident groan, "Come on, Isaac."

"Fine," he gives in and leaves the flannel on the shelf where he got it from. The two wander out of Macy's and head towards Forever 21, the store that happened to be nearby. Now it's time for Isaac to be bored.

"They have good clothes here, you just need to know where to look," Seto shrugs, elbowing him. "Lighten up a bit."

"I feel like you'd be the type to wear fishnet stockings," Isaac points to the nearby mannequin.

"You think they'd look good?" Seto ponders aloud, wandering over to the female's section. Isaac nods his head.

"Yeah, wear the ripped jeans you have at home along with those fishnet stockings, also that Thrasher shirt, and it'll look cool."

Seto smirks, "Since when are you the type to be fashionable, Isaac?"

Another audible groan escapes his lips.

Seto ends up buying the fishnet stockings as well as another pastel sweater, while Isaac just gets a floppy black brim hat (Seto's totally going "borrow" it on more than one occasion). The two travel to some other stores, buying some cheap shirts here and there, then end up at the food court. They're two hours early, shockingly, and decide to grab a bite to eat. Seto just gets chocolate ice cream with rainbow sprinkles and Isaac gets a salad.

"It's so cold out and you're eating ice cream?" Isaac frowns as he sits across from the brunet and seems to glance over his shoulder.

"My eyes are over here," Seto waves his hand in front of Isaac's face. He shakes his head.

"There's a guy that has been following us," Isaac whispers, "like, everywhere. Look over your shoulder."

Seto's head turns and he's in hysterics. There's a male, so blatantly obvious, staring at them. It's Brice wearing a slouched red beanie, black aviators, and a glue-on mustache with fuzz falling off from his face. He doesn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Then, his phone vibrates.

new message from Brice ☕️

+

Like what you see ;)
sent at 1:49pm

Oh my god
read at 1:49pm