[no new messages]

Brice has been watching Seto in silence for the past couple minutes with such an intent you'd think his eyes are lasers. He can't help it. Seto's pretty—so fucking pretty it physically pains him. His smile, his laugh, everything. He doesn't want to be creepy, but he can't help it.

It's extremely ridiculous.

"I'm going to go back to Macy's since I'm assuming you want to go hang out with your stalker," Isaac winks while standing up. The two don't say anything; they just watch Isaac throw out his trash and stroll away, disappearing into the crowd.

"I guess we'll go walk around, yeah?" Brice suggests. Seto nods and stands up, grabbing his shopping bags as well. The two take the escalator back downstairs.

The whole mall seems to be buzzing with action to the point where it was just painful to be listening to all the noise. Even if they could talk to each other, they wouldn't be able to hear over all the damn noise. Seto edges closer to the blond, then proceeds to drag him to a nearby bench. The two sit down.

"I can't believe you actually followed me here," Seto shakes his head, laughing.

"Well, mostly wherever you go, I go," Brice gushes, smiling softly.

They spent the rest of their time together talking about silly things, like normal, up until it was time for Seto to head back to the food court. They hugged, tensely and awkwardly since they were in public, and went their separate ways.