You'll Catch Flies - Daveed

~(A/n)~

Okay, so I want to say this before I start the story. If you request multiple prompts for one story I have trouble with adding more than two ideas to one story. I wanted to say that because someone requested that I use more that one prompt for a story and I'm having trouble writing it. That's why I'm writing this, to get my mind off of writing the other one. Anyways, on with the story!

~Sebby_is_Out~

I put my earbuds in and open spotify. I select CLPPNG and push the shuffle play button. I hear dotted notes and automatically recognize it as Tonight. I start to head out the door to the Richard Rogers theater.

Turnt than a motherfucker
Bought that ho a shot 'cause you wanna cuff her
All these other motherfuckers think they stuntin'
But they spot is 'bout to close and they ain't pullin' nothin'

I bob my head to the beat of the song as I walk along the ice covered streets. I look up to make sure of where I am then look back down at my phone and continue to read fanfiction. I read a part of the fanfiction that makes me blush profusely(It was probably a lemon) and I look around to make sure that no one is staring at me crazily.

Walls smell like pussy when it sweat
Snort it to the face, but the club wet
Trying to get a taste, baby wanna flex
Sick of pushin' weight in an alley with a mind full of sex
She walk to the floor, leave the bar stool soakin'
Drop it down low, make it wade like the ocean
And every man up in here wanna see her bust it open
But you ain't gonna get it if you so soft-spoken

I come up to the theater and I walk in. I pass by a lot of my friends on my way to my dressing room, they see me with earbuds in and assume that I don't want to be talked to. Or, most of them do. Until I pass by Lin. He pulls an earbud out of my ear and puts it in his. He hears Daveed's voice and smiles at me then takes my phone pausing the song. "What are you listening to (Y/n)?" he asks me. I look at him and shake my head. "I was listening to Clipping, until you paused it. Now I'm listening to you speak." I answer him and put my earbud back in my ear.

Flashing lights, molly dreams
Face down low, DJ screaming "Last call"
That liquor dark, that dick gone hard
With visions of her legs up in the air over your face under her ass
And breaking lamps from beating pussy purple 'cause she like it fast

I unpause the music and continue to walk to my dressing room. which unfortunately  has to be as far away from the entrance as possible. Lin continues to follow me and I continue to listen to my music until Daveed walks by and asks me what I'm listening to. "Oh she's just listening to you rapping, I believe it's  the song Tonight..." Lin answers for me and Daveed's face turns pink. "Um...(Y/n)?" Daveed says my name and I pause the song to look at him. I turn and see that his face is bright pink. "What's up Diggs?" I ask, I never thought that I would have the chance to be friends with an idol of mine. "So, you like my music?" he asks and I roll my eyes at him. I stop walking and Lin runs into me. "Yeah, I've loved your music since I was a teenager!" I reply quickly, showing the age gap between us. He rubbed the back of his neck, then I looked at the time on my phone and groaned. We have and hour until showtime, I need to get ready! "I gotta get ready for tonight guys I'll talk to you in a bit." I say and finish the walk to my dressing room. I unplug my earbuds and unpause the music again, turning it up.

Wha-wha-wha-what's your fantasy?
Ass like Trina, face like Beyonce
And tell your story, try to whip her fine ass free
'Cause she's probably used to ballers and ballin' you may not be
But shit, this spot's about to close and you still ain't pulled you a freak?

I hear multiple people walk by my dressing room, some knock and ask if I'm 'presentable' and  want to talk. Others just walk by without a word, 'They're probably getting ready as well' I think as I finish up putting my first costume on.