Coffee Lines - Multiple Characters

A quick thing to make up for my absence. I'll PROBABLY be getting to write more soon because I just got out of school! I literally can't wait for summer time! Okay... That's all... Enjoy!

     While I was walking Jefferson grabs my hand and spins me effortlessly. He catches me by the waist and whispers into my ear, "They call me coffee 'cause I grind so fine." He purrs and pulls back from my ear smirking proudy at my blushing cheeks. He helps me stand up straight before walking away from the scene he just caused.

~ Time skip to visiting Alex's office ~

      My cheeks still burning from the scene with Thomas only minutes ago, I step foot in Alex's office to tell him of Thomas' antics. "Alex are you here today?" I question and glance around the room. I feel arms snake around my waist and I go to slap whoever it is until I see that it's Alex. "There you a-" "They call me coffee 'cause I keep you up past 2am." "I will not hesitate to murder you!" I yell and push Alex back againt a wall. "Just because you're a bit taller than me doesn't mean that I wont reck you." I say seriously pinning Alex to the wall. "Kinky..." he smirks and I walk quickly to James' office repeating the word 'Nope'.

~ After you tell James what all has happened today~

      "In short my day has gone very differently than I thought it would have." I say and James wraps an arm around my shoulders. "I'm not saying this to make you mad, you must understand that this is a true statement. They call me coffee because I'm really bitter and most people don't like me without changing some aspect of who I am..." James states void of emotions. I wrap my arms in a hug around him and he wraps his arms around my waist. What I don't see is that while me and James are embracing is that Thomas is handing Alex money, James is smirking like a madman, and both Alex and Thomas have tears in their eyes.

I hope you liked this short ass(just like me T-T) story based off a text post I found while scrolling through the tumbs.