The Saiyan Kozuki

(allow me to introduce my favorite character in Dragon Ball, who I felt should've been seen more, because she deviates from the normal stereotypical member of her race.)

"Hey

"Hey.. wake up..."

Pumkin's eyes blinked blearily. She couldn't get a good look at who was shaking her awake..

For minute, she continued to blink, and the individual came into focus.

It was a woman, who appeared to have wild shoulder length hair. She was dressed in pink saiyan battle armor that had a skirt-like look to it..  and she wore a kind expression with a brown furry tail waving around behind her.

"Mfff.. rll.. gff.." Pumkin muttered, "Wh-who are you?"

"Gine." said the woman. (pronounced Gi-ne) "I'm a Saiyan, like you.."

"A player?" Pumkin muttered.

"No.. a character." she said.

Pumkin sat up.. she was inside what looked like the inside of a stone dungeon. A nice stone dungeon. Complete with beds, a kitchen, and a chained skeleton hanging on the wall, oh boy.

upon closer inspection of Gine, it was apparent she was a frail looking woman, quite fragile looking for a saiyan, but beautiful.

"I don't remember you in the Xenoverse Roster." Pumkin said, as she felt the bandages wrapped around her breasts.

"Lots of things have changed, the gods aren't as in control as they'd like you to believe. " Gine said as she went to sink and began washing a few bloodied cloths.  "Characters from other forms of media have been surfacing lately. The Forge is going wild.. spitting out random character spheres.."

"R-really?"

"Yes.. hopefully we don't have something majorly chaotic like Godzilla showing up." said Gine. "I couldn't deal with it.. I'm not much of a fighter.. not like my husband.. nor my son.."

"I've never heard of you before.. come to think of it, the only female pure blooded Saiyan I know about is Fasha." said Pumkin, groaning as she tried to get out of the bed.

"Stay still.. the poison tore some wounds onto you from the inside.. Deadleech is a dastardly creature.." Gine said, pushing Pumkin gently back into bed.

"Whose your husband by the way?" muttered Pumkin. "Nappa? Ghost Nappa? Movie Producer Nappa?"

"Bardock of course."

Pumkin stared at Gine, looking stunned. "You... YOU'RE GOKU'S MOTHER!?"

"I'm not a very well known character. I only appeared in a brief special at the end of a Jaco Galactic Patrolman manga." said Gine. "At least, that's what I've heard.. and honestly, besides that, I haven't heard much.. I've been trapped see, in the demon prison I am charged with taking care of the younger children who are prisoners of war.. "