Valkyrie's School for Exceptional Warriors

"NO!! I'm not removing them!! They're part of my image!!!" Pumkin squealed.

Another year had passed since the fall of the Demon Realm's ruler. Pumkin and Cara were now both fifteen years of age, Pumkin's birthday having just happened about a week ago.

The two of them were currently dressed in the blue colored neat school uniforms for Valkyrie's School for Exceptional Warriors. A highly elite school that was attended by fighters of all sorts, which also was supposed to teach skills that would be useful in high society.

The both of them had grown since then

The both of them had grown since then. Pumkin looked a little more mature now. Her chest was definitely slightly more well endowed than it used to be.. and her legs had grown long slender, and the subject of much attraction for the village boys.

Cara had grown no less beautiful herself, about just as attractive to the village boys as Pumkin.  however, there was still something that Pumkin refused to grow out of, that she was going to have to just now..

Her twin tails.

"Come on.." nettled Mrs. Boderick in a very motherly fashion as Pumkin put a hand over the ribbons in her hair. "It's part of the dress code at school, plus in Aegis, it's a very childish thing to have..  Not to mention you look very beautiful without them.. your hair is so long and pretty.

"NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!" Pumkin stammered, going pink. "They're part of my character's image!! They make my hair look spikey when I go Super Saiyan!"

"That's only in the Video Game.." Cara said, pouting a little impatiently. "here in the real world, your hair goes spiky regardless (Hair doesn't turn spikier when you go Super Saiyan in Xenoverse, unless you pick a naturally spiky hairstyle or go super saiyan 3.)

"Oh.. right.. " said Pumkin. "But.. er.. I had twin tails in the real world too.. I... I.."

Nozuki looked up from the newspaper she was reading on the sofa. "Sis.. either remove those childish things.. or I throttle you till you give em up.."