The Wrath of Frieza

Frieza clenched his fists and grinned. "Now.. perhaps I won't show you my true form just yet.. My Second Form is quite boring to be honest.. how about.. as a special favor to you.. I show it to you.. my Third Form!!"..

Frieza let out a growl.. as his body began to change.. His body armor tore off as his bioarmor grew.. his head elongated... his shoulder plates changed into something longer.. spikes grew out of his body...

By the time he finished his transformation.. he looked like something resembling a Xenomorph from the Alien Franchise.

Goriin didn't lose his cool at the sight of this immensely powerful foe before him

Goriin didn't lose his cool at the sight of this immensely powerful foe before him. Instead whipped his hand through the air.. and a stream of shadows appeared in his hands, shaping themselves into a giant scythe with a sinister black blade with a gold edge.. "You didn't answer my question.. who are you?"

"I am Lord Frieza.. a Character you might call it.. and one who would rebel against the gods.. and become a god himself." said Frieza, his voice taking a rattle-like hiss as a side effect from his Third Form. "But you may call me.. your new Emperor.. Now step aside brat.. I've come here to kill the Saiyan Monkey.."

"Don't you dare call my Sister a monkey.. you abomination.." said Gorrin, spinning his scythe skillfully as the earth began to tremble around him.. his eyes glowing.

Gorrin looked at the tower behind Frieza. "Nozuki, take your sister to the tower.. go, escape with her.. I shall take care of this monster, whatever he is.."

"Brother no!" stammered Nozuki. "Ignore this creature! We can make it together!"

"No we can't.." said Gorrin, sweat pouring down his forehead. "This monster is not what he seems.. he is powerful.. But it is Kozuki he wants.. now get out of here!!"

Pumkin shook her head as well, she was on Nozuki's side with this. "NO! Gorrin! Listen to me!! Frieza isn't revealing his full strength to you!! He's not somebody you can just hold off with sheer will!! The fact he isn't in his Final Form yet means he's toying with you!!"

"I would remind you, that I am a Demon God who is over 400 years old." said Gorrin. "Do not underestimate your brother.. his 'toying with me' will be his downfall. Now.. GOOOOO!!"

Gorrin swept his sythe upwards. "DIMENSION TURN!!"

Suddenly, dimensional energy swept into Nozuki and Pumkin.. and Nozuki screamed as the two of them were teleported in a swift orange light. "GORRIN YOU BASTARD!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!"

Before they knew it, Nozuki and Pumkin both found themselves tumbling into a the stone entrance hall of the tower..

"NO NO NO!!" Nozuki screamed banging her fist on the sealed door of the room, Through the window she and Pumkin could see Frieza and Gorrin confronting each other.