Favours and Fucking Assholes

Karkat was so curious about Dave's past so much so he couldn't get it off of his mind. Although, it would be really hypocritical if Karkat tried to ask since he enjoyed his own privacy as well. Sitting at the bar with Terezi was basically Karkats everyday routine now, whether they were drinking or not. Karkat had noticed Terezi had grown closer with him and even became touchier, that wasn't normal. Karkat didn't have any Red
feelings for Terezi. Maybe he felt a little pale, but that was really it. Karkat looked over his shoulder and Dave was up to his usual activities, beating the fuck out of poor noobies mercilessly and gaining mountains upon mountains of favours. This reminded Karkat- he owed Dave a favour. Gog damn it, he hated owing people. Karkat frowned and Terezi noticed the sides of Karkats mouth curve down.

"What's got you down so much, Karkat?" The troll asked, this snapped Karkat back into reality and away from his poisoning thoughts.

"I'm pissed at the fact I owe gog damn Dave a favour, God knows what he's planning to do with it!" Karkat crossed his arm and pouted like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

"Hmmm~?" Terezi raised a eyebrow, a smirk plastered across that smug face.

"Shut your fucking sound hole, Terezi." Karkat rolled his eyes, "I was not thinking that!"

"I never said anything Karkat, that was all you." She leaned in deviously, "you were thinking it just then."

"I just can't win with you!" Karkat groaned, setting his head on the bar counter.

"No one can ever beat the mighty Terezi!" She flexed, and her smirk turned into a smile filled with triumph.

"Don't get to cocky." Karkat rolled his eyes again, " That flaw will kill you one day."

"Nahhh," she swatted the air, "I think I'll be fine."

"Don't jinx it." Karkat replied. Terezi knocked on the wooden stool she sat on two times.

"I'm cleared of that now." She kept the grin on her face. After a moment of silence, Karkat spoke up.

"How'd you become blind?" He began. Terezi's grin faded from her grey face. It was now wiped of any previous happiness. Karkat saw this and quickly jumped to his defence.

"Of course you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to." Karkat waved his hands in the air nervously.

"No, I trust you enough." Terezi took a short breath. "In a battle- I was in deep water. My foe somehow manipulated me to look at the sun. Let me tell you, it was the worse gogdamn thing you can ever witness." She chuckled, trying to lift the aura of somber in the heavy atmosphere of the room.

"That must've sucked." Karkat empathized.

"Yea.." Terezi replied. After a few minutes of silence, a loud bang sounded and echoed through out the cave. Karkat and Terezi exchanged nervous glances and quickly ran to the pool table, where the sound came from. A man who looked like Dave stood beside him, and he wore shades so sharp they could cut a bitch. He looked more stoic than a robots emotion-empty face. And then, the two trolls looked down, only to see Dave face planted into the cement.

"What in the Absolute fuck happened here?" Karkat demanded answers. The stoic man replied to Karkat.

"It sounds really far fetched, but the ball jumped and flew up hitting his head." The man said bluntly.

"Those things happen sometimes when a noobie puts the cue stick too low on the ball and applies extreme forces." Dave lifted a finger in the air, now he had turned over onto his back from his belly.

"Shit man are you ok?" Karkat asked quickly, looking down.

"Minor concussion." Dave grunted, sitting up. Karkat offered his hand, but to no surprise, Dave ignored it and stood up on his own. He looked wobbly but soon steadied himself.

"If you say so." Karkat scoffed at "minor" how the fuck was he standing up?! But, alas, he ended the thought there. There was much more
Important matters to tend to. "Who's this?" He looked over to the taller man.

"My brother." Dave replied.

"Your brother?" Karkat looked taken aback. Although the looks were uncanny and they both wore douches shades, Karkat didn't know this.

"Yes." Dave said quickly, "typically he's in his room gathering info or building robots of the sorts, he's also our technician." Dave ended.

"You never told me his name." Karkat crossed his arms.

"It's Dirk." The man replied, "I would say it's nice to meet you, but it really isn't." He said bluntly.

"What a fucking asshole." Karkat spat, "makes sense, what with how you act." Karkat stared at the little brother. Before Dave could retort back, Dirk interrupted him.

"I'm right here." Dirk said.

"Yea, you have self awareness! I fucking applaud you!" Karkat replied, snarky. "I'm just telling the truth like you would."

"Smell ya later losers." Dirk waved, and walked out of the room.

"What a dick." Karkat scoffed.

"You can say that again." Dave judged his older brother. Things weren't tense, and the two kind of just forgot about the events between them until Terezi spoke.

"You two should really talk about what happened." She offered. The troll and human became silent.

"Thanks for making this awkward, Terezi." Karkat snickered.

"No problem." She said sarcastically.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower, see ya." Karkat hurried off leaving Terezi, but before he could open the burgundy door, Dave grabbed his wrist.

"No, we are talking about this."

"No, we aren't." Karkat yanked his hand out of Dave's grip, storming inside of the room with Dave following.

"Why don't you want to talk about it?" Dave asked.

"You never want to talk about yourself." Karkat sat on the bed.

"Yes, but I have told you things, spit it out. We're solving this problem." Dave sat beside Karkat.

"No- fuck yo-" Karkat was cut off when Dave was now resting his head on Karkats lap, platonically. How else?

"Why are you on my gog damn lap?" Karkat asked.

"Because i want a pillow." Dave muttered.

"What ever, do what you want." Karkat rolled his eyes.

"So, are you going to tell me?" Dave looked up at the towering grey troll.

Karkat struggled for words, and he opened his
Mouth, finally
Speaking