ten - Vidcon Day 2 (technically)

I wake up at 3 AM, but I keep my eyes shut. Praying that I eventually drift off again, I keep my eyes closed and hope I fall asleep.

An hour and no sleep later, I've decided I am (not) going back to sleep so I blink my eyes and pick up my phone from the side table before squinting my eyes to adjust to the screen. I switch between Tumblr, Twitter, and Instagram for a bit until 6:30 and then I plug my phone to wall to charge it and grab some clothes before walking into the bathroom to take my shower.

Our signing wasn't until 12, so I could've slept in, as well as Dan and Phil. After I got out my shower and gotten dressed it was a little past 8. I was bored to death, and I wanted to wake up. 10 minutes of trying to be entertained later, there was a light tapping at the door. I walked to the peep hole and saw Savanna out there in her PJs. I opened the door and she walked in.

"Come in." I muttered after she walked past me. I closed the door and turned around to see her look at me with a frown.

"Sup?" I ask her quietly as I climb back on my bed and sit down. She sits next to me before wrapping her arms around me and repeatedly mumbling 'I'm sorry'.

"What?" I question.

"I'm so sorry that I've been a bitch. I'm so so sorry." She said wiping her eyes. I looked at her questionably before she continued to speak.

"You don't have to forgive me. Like, I've been so mean to you the past two days." She looked at me, and she looked highly sincere. I wasn't sure about forgiving her as easily as Dan did, but I shrugged my shoulders and hugged her.

"It's fine." I said before instantly regretting that I said that.

I heard her exhale and let go of me before smiling.

"Great! We're friends again, I need a girl to talk to while we're here. Now, I don't know what to wear today. Care to help me?" She asked standing up.

I don't know why I'm being so kind to her, but I just nod and she starts to walk to her room. I follow behind her and she tells me to wait outside while she gets her suitcase.

She's out 5 minutes later and we walk back to mine and Phil's room. I help her find something to wear and she changes in the bathroom before coming back out. I look at her jealously for how easily she can look cute in shorts and a t-shirt. She walked over to me with a smile.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to thank you for getting me back with Dan. Thanks for that." She said before walking past me and out the door.

I stand in the middle of the room with a look of shock on my face before I bring my hand to my face and groaning. Phil sits up rubbing his eyes.

"Fiona? What's up?" He mumbles. I shake my head.

"Nothing."

"What time is it?" He asks.

"A bit past nine, you can get more sleep if you want." I tell him. 

He flips his blanket off him before standing up and walking into the bathroom. I guess that's a no on going back to sleep.

Cat texted to meet her at the Vidcon entrance at 10 so we could all go somewhere for breakfast. I decided to go wake up Dan myself. I knocked on the door and Savanna opened it.

"Hi, what's up?" She asked.

"Um, I wanted to tell Dan to wake up because Cat asked to meet with her for breakfast." I explained. She nodded moving out of my way.

I walked over to Dan and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around blinking his eyes a bit before looking at me.

"Good morning Dan." I say with a smile.