seven - Left

"Joey!" I cheer hugging him. He laughs and hugs me back.

"How've you been boy?" I ask him, jumping next to him in the front seat. We have to get Tanya and Jim before we got to Cheesecake Factory, but I'm happy we had some catch-up time.

"You know good, I've vlogged, moved in with Sawyer, kissed Shane, you know, the usual." He said casually starting up the car.

"I saw that video. I want you to know I a hundred percent ship you two." I tell him with a nod of my head. He laughs, nodding.

"What's up with you girly?" He asks. I shrug. I could tell him everything, because he's my best friend next to Dan.

"Nothing really. Boy trouble, all that stuff." I tell  him with a shrug. He pulls up to a stoplight before turning to me.

"Boy trouble? It's about Dan right?" He asks. I stare at him shocked before slowly nodding my head.

"Yeah...how the hell did you know it was about Dan?" I ask him. The light turns green and he keeps driving.

"Well, due to the fact you live with your brother and your brothers best friend, it was bound to happen." He states with a shrug. I laugh at his reasoning, which suprisingly made sense.

"I guess that makes sense..." I say with a small chuckle.

"So why don't you tell him Fiona?" He questions. I frown at him.

"He has a girlfriend, Joey." I tell him glumly, playing with my hands. He sighs at me.

"Fiona...I'm so sorry." He sighs, pulling up at our stop. I shrug it off as Tanya and Jim run to the car.

"Hi Joey!" They both say, not realizing me at first. 

"Fiona? Hi!" Tanya says wrapping her arms around me in a hug. I laugh, hugging her back, then going to hug Jim.

"How've you been?" Tanya asks. I shrug.

"Decent. I'm still here, so that's always a good thing." I admit.

"Okay you know what, I'm going to arrange a whole girls day after Vidcon is, and we're going to talk about this okay?" She asks. I know there's no stopping her, so I just nod and smile.

We pull up at Cheesecake Factory, and I'm the first one out the car running to the door.

If you hadn't realized, I love the Cheesecake Factory. Everytime I come to America, the first thinkg I do is go eat at Cheesecake Factory.

The others follow after me, and Joey starts vlogging.

After ordering our food, we start talking about Vidcon and our trips.

"Fiona, I think you and I should do a collab sometime, we haven't done one in a while." Joey tells me. Tanya agrees saying her and I should do one as well.

Time Skip - 4:08 PM

After dropping Tanya and Jim off, Joey and I are riding in the car to my house playing 20 questions, after getting slightly drunk (don't drink while driving kids).

"Okay, okay serious question," I say, because he had just asked me the most ridiculous question ever. He nods, waiting for me to carry on, "do you like Justin Bieber?" I ask him, narrowing my eyebrows. He looks at me from the corner of his eye before bursting out laughing again.

"No! Not at all!" He laughs. I roll my eyes, telling him repeatedly to shut up.

"Okay, my turn," he begins, "what is the most American money you would need to bang somebody you don't wanna bang?" He asks with a giggle. I put my pinky finger on my lip in thought.

"Like...I dunno, give me another question." I demand with a pout. He thinks for a second before laughing.

"Who would you do for a Klondike bar?" He asks me. I laugh, this is actually more easy.

"This will sound very slutty, but there is a lot of people I would do for a Klondike bar," I begin. He nods, waiting for me to carry on, "well for starters, you-" He cuts me off.

"I can pick up a pack of Klondike bars from the store you know..." He says. I roll my eyes at him, wishing I could shove him.

"Before I was rudely interrupted, you, Dan, Jack & Finn, Connor, Sawyer, Harry Styles, Caspar...that's about it I think. Wait, the rest of One Direction as well, and probably Justin Bieber." I say. He counts on his fingers before laughing.

"That's thirteen Klondike bars Fiona." He tells me. I shake my head continuing on. 

We keep playing until he pulls up at my hotel, slightly bumping the car infront of him. I give him a disapproving look before getting out the car. He follows behind me up to my hotel room.

"Bye Joey-" I begin. He cuts me off.

"I still have one more question." He tells me. I nod my head at him, telling him to go on.

"On a scale of one to ten, how badly do you think I want to kiss you right now?" He asks me. I look at him questioningly before shaking my head at him.

"I don't have time for trick questions Joey." I muttered, shaking my head. He sighed, walking closer to me.

"It's a lot, Fiona." He told me. I bit my lip looking down.

"Joey, if you're contiplating that we date-" I begin.

"No, I'm not saying that at all, I just want to see what it's like." He admits. We stand in awkward silence for a bit. I know he was waiting for my responce. I close my eyes, bringing my hands to his shoulders, pulling myself up to him and kissing him on the lips. It lasted a few seconds, before I pulled away.

"Thanks Fiona, thanks a lot." He told me, biting his lip softly. I nodded my head, looking down.

"See you tomorrow." He told me, walking away. I nodded again and walked into my room where Phil and suprisingly Dan, waited for me. Well, Dan wasn't waiting, more like talking to Phil about something.

"Hey guys." I say with a lopsided smile. They both say hi.

"Where's Savvy?" I question. Dan looks at me with hurt in his eyes.

"She's gone Fiona, Savvy left."