Rain (smut)

So this is a different type of story, I truly hope you like it. This story is a smut shot, so if you don't like to read about smut then click away. I will NOT be placing any smut warnings, because that'll ruin your reading experience. It's also kinda long, so prepare yourself. I hope you enjoy it!
-Alaska.

Friday, 18th of december, 9 PM.
Scott and Mitch were sitting on the couch of their appartment. Today was the day they wanted to film a Superfruit video on the beach, but it rains outside.

"Hmm..Mitch what should we do?" Scott said.
"Maybe...we could watch a movie?" Mitch asked.
"Neh." Scott said playfully.
"Mario kart?" Mitch offered again.
"Meh." Scott let out.
"Hmmm.....oh I know something! A tag!" Mitch said excided.
"Yeah! Good idea Mitchy." Scott smiled at Mitch
"I always have good ideas." Mitch said. Scott laughed as he picked up his phone from the table.

"Uhm, the best friend tag?" Scott asked.
"No that's boring." Mitch said.
"And what about the boyfriend tag?" Scott asked quietly.
"But..Scott we're not boyfriends..?" Mitch said softely.
"I know, but it's something different you know." Scott said.
"Well okay then...I'll be your boyfriend for today." Mitch said sarcastically.

"Okay first question Mitchhhhh. What is the prettiest thing about your partner?" Scott asked.
"Your..eyes I think." Mitch stated.
"Awhh thanks Mitchy. The prettiest about you....you're perfect so yeah."

Mitch blushed, but did his best to hide it.

"Okay second question. Describe your partner in one word. I would say...SLAY" Scott said. Mitch laughed.
"Uhm I would got to go with hmm very handsome." Mitch said laughing.
"Hey that are two words!" Scott said laughing.
"Yeah I know, but I. DONT. REALLY. CARE!" Mitch said laughing too hard.

'Wow he is really cute' Scott thought. Just than he realised Mitch was looking at him. He quickly looked away.

"Okay next question!" Mitch said excided.
"Have you seen eachother naked?" Scott asked pretending to be serious, but he was actually joking.
"Why did you ask that Scott?" Mitch said blushing.
"I was just kidding you know that!" Scott said concerned.

Mitch got this weird feeling in his body.

"Okay now I want to ask you a question." Mitch said.
"What's it Mitchy?" Scott asked

"Kiss me daddy.." Mitch said.
"That isn't even a question." Scott said smiling.
"I don't even care-" Before Mitch could finish his sentence, Scott kissed him.

Mitch enjoyed every movement Scott's lips made on Mitch's lips.

After a while the kiss got deepened. Mitch's lips parted a bit, and Scott softely asked for entrance running his tongue across Mitch's bottom lip.

Mitch didn't wait a moment, and quickly let Scott's tongue enter his mouth.

Mitch climbed onto Scott, laying his arms on Scott's shoulders. Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch's waist.

Mitch was moving his hips across Scott's member now, and Scott let out a small moan.

Mitch pulled away from Scott, and pulled off his shirt. Scott got out of his flanel too. When they were both done, their chests and mouths met again.

Mitch was now moving his hips even more, feeling Scott getting hard underneath him.

Then Mitch moved away from Scott, grabbing his hand and taking him to his bedroom. Scott followed, and bit his lip when he saw that Mitch's member was hard too.

"Wanna see my pretty panties?" Mitch said as seductive as possible.
"Oh god yes" Scott moaned.

Mitch unbuttoned his pants, and walked towards Scott asking him to take his pants off. Scott softly took off Mitch's pants, and now Mitch's problem was only covered by his panties.