Boogeyman part 1

If you don't know what a Bogeyman is, it's a being whose purpose is to scare children. A Bogeyman has (in my view) no particular gender, it's androgynous, but to make it easier I've decided that this Bogeyman is a male. Okay now, let's go on with the story.

In the big world of 'mythical creatures', there is a species called the Bogeyman. Normally they're mean, and have no mercy whatsoever. Their only purpose is to fright little children.

However, there is one Bogeyman who is different then the others. His name is: Mitch.

Mitch has always known he was different as a child. When his parents commanded him to scare an other child, he would secretly become friends with the child.

One day, his parents discoverd that. They'd scream at him, and hit him. He became so scared, that, for the sake of his parents, he started to actually scare the children.

He became older and older, and with every year he felt more guilty. But he continued scaring the children, because he was so scared.

One day, he met a child called: Landon. Landon was an innocent, cute child, and Mitch really didn't want to scare him. But when he rememberd why he scared the children, he decided to scarw Landon anyway.

Landon was lying in his tiny bed, his eyes still open. That moment Mitch steped out of the shadows.

"Hello Landon, you've been naughty.." Mitch said in a low tone.

Landon immediately dived underneath his comforter, and Mitch saw him shaking.

"Go away!" Landon scream-whispered.

Mitch stepped forward a little more. Right in that moment Landon called out for someone.

Footsteps came up the stairs, and Mitch quickly dived inside Landons closet.

"What's wrong little one?" Mitch heard a strange, soft voice say.

"T-there is a m-monster in my room, uncle Scott!"

Mitch heard that Landon was almost crying, and immediately felt extremely guilty.

"Well...I don't see anyone.."

"C-can you p-please look around in my room, uncle Scott?"

"Okay Landon"

Mitch became really emotional, hearing Scott talking so softly and comforting to Landon, it was something his parents never did.

Scott looked around in the room, and then cane back to Landon's tiny bed again.

"There's no monster here baby"

"I-I saw it uncle Scott! B-believe me!"

Landon seemed really scared and upset.

"Well I do believe you-"

Before Scott could finish his sentence, he heard something. It sounded like a soft cry. At first he thought it was Landon, but when he looked at Landon he was looking at his closet, no sign of tears.

Scott slowly and softly walked towards the closet. When he reaced it, he looked over to Landon, who was underneath his comforter again.

He opened the closet, and found a green-ish skintoned man with horns, rolled up in a bal, crying on the ground of the closet.

At first Scott didn't believe his eyes. He was terribly scared. But after a few seconds he heard the man whisper something. He lowered himself to hear what he was whispering.

"D-don't hurt m-me p-please... I-I'm sorry, I'm n-not gonna hurt y-you.."

Scott was astonished. He was not gonna hurt us? What was his purpose?

Mitch looked up. Right in this moment, Scott saw the tears rolling down his face.

"H-hey....don't cry.."

Scott gave Mitch a hug. Mitch was shook, nobody ever gave him a hug. He started crying even more, and held Scott close.

When the hug was over, Mitch took a good look at Scott.

He had beautiful blond hair, and stunning blue eyes. He smiled at Mitch. Mitch then realised that Scott was the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

Scott also took a good look at Mitch. He had brown-black hair, and pretty brown eyes. Despite his green-ish skintone, and his horns, he was absolutely stunning.

"What's your name?"

"M-mitch.."

"Hi Mitch, I'm Scott. Nice to meet you."

Part 2 coming up VERY soon. Also I made the picture in the top myself (I know it's not that good, but I've tried hahah), that's why it took longer to publish.
-Alaska