The typical.

Mitch's p.o.v.

"Scott! My parents will kill me!" Scott climed into my room. I knew I made a mistake when I didn't close my window.

Okay, you see, Scott is one of those types of boys you don't wanna bring home to your parents. He's loud, he smokes, but most of all; he one's stole beer from the school rector.
I knew he was trouble from the first glance, but he kept coming back.
And, although I don't like to admit it, maybe deep down I do-
NO!

"C'mon babygirl, I won't be staying for too long" He wrapped his arms around me from behind, and started roughly kissing my neck. He knew I hated it when he was rough, but he still didn't give a shit. Oh...right, no swearing!
He still didn't care.

I tried to escape from his strong grip, but it was no good.

He laid me down on my bed.
He took off his shoes and jacket, and let himself slowely drop down over me.
I looked straight into his eyes.

"You look so pretty, babygirl" My cheekes started to glow up, revealing a flushed red.
I don't know why he always is so nice to me, while he's kinda a bully. I mean, I'm technicaly a nerd. My grades are always high, I don't swear, I never go to parties, I don't drink, I don't smoke...
I just don't see what he thinks is so interesting about me.

I was snaped out of my thoughts by him suddenly standing up.

"What are you doing-" He didn't let me finish my sentence, and cut me off with a 'shhh'.

He walked towards my record player, and put on one of my records. I thought of the time I taught him how to put on a record. We laughed so hard.
I made sort of a silly thing out of it, since I kept saying 'oh and this is a special one' with every record.
After this, he did some 'secret' research on the music that I like, but it wasn't so secret since I noticed it.

After turning up the sound of my record player to a nice volume, he came back to me and laid on top of me again, his strong arms holding himself up.
He lowerd his mouth to the height of my ear.
I closed my eyes, enjoying his nice warmth on top of me.

Then he started to whisper in my ear, causing shivers going down my bones.
I froze beneath his softness.

"I've always wanted to tell you.." sparks were forming in my heart, causing it to beat faster then ever.
"That you interest me"

I held my breath.

"Mitchy, I might be 'one of those bad boys'," The music melted away, and I couldn't bother anything but him.

'My parents will kill me, my friends will kill me.'

"But I believe.."

'I'm a criminal if I do this.'

"You make me a better person."

'I know I'm being totaly wrong, totaly wreckless, but I can't help it.'

He moved away from my ear, looking down at me.
It was like my brain was being shut down totaly, and my heart could only do one thing; kiss him.
My first kiss with him, my first kiss with anyone.

'I'm in love with Scott Hoying.'