Good morning

Mitch's p.o.v.

It's a crispy tuesday morning. Still dark, yet a faint light was comming from underneath my door.
A nice smell of food meeted me. I tried to get out of bed, but soon enough I discovered it was way too cold to leave my warm bedsheets.

I rubbed my hands together in an attempt to create more warmth. My attempt failed.

How late was it?
I looked over at my alarm clock, that luckly didn't wake me, and discovered it was 07:14 AM.
Tired.

I closed my eyes for a brief moment, breating in deeply. How nice it is to just breathe.
Inhale, and exhale.
The fresh air soothed my lungs.
I decided to try to sleep a little more.
Attempt failed, again.

I stepped out of my bed, hugging my blanket close. Trying to get to my shower.

I dropped the blacket and took off my pajama's. The shower floor felt dry and cold, but soon enough it would be nice and warm, covered with water.

A rain of the hot water stroked my skin.
The curves in my skin made little drips on the walls.
I tipped my head underneath the water, and felt it stream from the top of my head, to my chin and down to the floor where it would reunite with the rest once again before disappearing down the drain.

Nice and hot.

I whiped away the water from my lashes, and grabbed my soap.
I smoothly spreaded it over my skin, making bubbles appear.
Bubbles, they're kind of interesting. How the thin wall contains all that air, revealing a rainbow of chemical colours.

I stepped out of the warm shower, and put on some clothes that I had laying somewhere in my closet.

Brushing my teeth.
The taste of the mint travelled al the way to my nose, making me breathe trough it very easily.

Then, finnaly, I made my way downstairs. Meeting the nice smell of food I met earlier, and seeing my favorite person also awake.

"Goodmorning mitchy, I made pancakes. Do you you want some?" Scott said sweetly.

"Yeah" I turned away from him, but he grabbed my hand and quickly pecked me on the cheeck.

"I'm glad you're awake, and I'm glad you're happy again." He smiled at me, making me blush.

The first morning depression didn't kick my ass, but I kicked his.

Hope you liked this little story! It was inspired from Dan Howell's video about his depression, and how Phil used to have to wake him. I thought I'd turn it into a Scömìche story.
I'm glad Daniel is okay!
Okay beep boop