video game pt2

"B-b-behind-d y-you..!"

I turned my head around slowly, almost too slowly, but what I was faced with, went beyond all of my worst nightmares. A HOMOPHOBE.... No just judding, IT WAS THE FUCKING FREAKIN PUMPKIN KING THINGY.

Aaaaaaanndd... back to the jokes.

I couldn't believe my eyes. The colours were even brighter than on the screen, making that mutated pumpkin thing look almost as orange as freaking Donald Trump! Oh, he is my nightmare, and I'm not talking about the pumpkin.

"S-scotty?.. W-what now?" Mitch's whisper made me shiver, oh he was so sexy when he whispered....No Scott, NOT THE RIGHT TIMING

I looked around me, not being able to see much since it was still dark as hell. Somehow everything looked so familiar, the maze, the pumpkin, the puzzles, the magic candy bean...

Wait wait wait fucking wait, we were in the game!? No doubt possible.

"Mitch, look around you..don't you think it looks a bit familiar?" I asked. Mitch's eyes brightened.

"If you die in the game..." He said. Oh, oh, oh! My turn!

"You die in real life!" I finished his sentence like I did many times before.

"My theory? We run for it. Go into the maze, work out some magical teamwork, and defeat that son of a bitch!" As I told Mitch this, he looked me straight into my eyes. I felt a familiar warmth from inside, then I remembered, IT'S NOT THE TIME SCOTT.

"Scott wait..." Mitch whispered. I wanted to tell him we really didn't have any time because there was litterally a mutated evil laughing Trump wanting to eat us.

"Before we go..I-I want to tell you.." He started again.

Mitch, please hurry up!

"I love you"

Oh so badly did I want to tell him I loved him too, but I couldn't. I froze.
Is this a dream?
I was so stuck in my head that I didn't notice Mitch's lips were pressed against mine.

I closed my eyes in amazement, his lips were so soft, so sexy. But as soon as I started melting into it; MUTATED EVIL LAUGHING TRUMP!!

I broke the kiss and grabbed Mitch's hand.
"Let's go"