video game

Scott's p.o.v

We were cycling on our super duper cool bike's towards the arcade. Sparing up all our money the whole week had been tough, especially since our moms kept giving us garlic bread for luch, but we knew that tonight was halloween and there were limited edition games!

Oh god, how excited we were.

Almost there, we stepped off of bikes and walk the last few meters just to find our moms in front of the main entrance.

"Oh, there you are! We just wanted to bring you some candy, since you aren't trick or treating this year."
My mom looked at me full of expectation, but I just said;
"Thanks mom, but I think we should head off now."

Mitch poked me with his elbow, which made me hiss a quick 'auw'
He looked dead serious, but I couldn't help but cuckle.

"Okay byebye!" both of our moms waved at us, and we walked off.

"What the hell was that?!" Mitch scream-whispered.

"Long story"

30 minutes later<><><><><><><><><><

"DIE!! DAMNIT, this stupid caracter is just too slow!" Mitch's face got flushed with anger. Looking like a tomato, he put up his middle finger to the screen.

"Whowho, shhh, calm down Mitchy" I giggled a little. I walked up behind him, wanting to put my arms around his waist and kiss his forehead, but I couldn't.
I shouldn't.
Annyways, it wouldn't have happend, since I fell, flatt on my face!

I stood up again, hoping Mitch didn't notice.
"Here, let me try" I put my hand onto the joystick and pushed start. I've played this game a thousand times, but I've never played the limited edition one.

It was about this guy who had to escape a dragon and grab the magic sword. The limited edition one was different tho, you had to escape from the evil pumpkin king, and when I say evil I mean Cruella De Vil evil, and grab the magic candy bean. But you have to solve all these puzzles in a huge maze. A little stupid actually.

'If you die in the game, you'll die in real life' funny, how the starting screen is such a troll. Mitch grabbed my shoulder, wachting in full tension.
In that excact moment, something clicked. And I'm not talking about love cuz' girl, I'm telling you, this was different.

A huge white flash of light blinded me, then I felt the floor disapear beneath my feet, and after a few seconds I hit the floor, AGAIN, FLAT ON MY FUCKING FACE, god.

"Mitch?! Mitch, are you okay?!" no response. I tried to open my eyes, it hurt but I managed to do it.

I looked around me, worrying I was alone. But no, I found Mitch sitting in a corner looking very scared. A dim light shining across his face. I ran up to him. Right now, I wasn't making jokes, this was dead serious.
"Mitch? What's wrong?"

I could see the fear in his eyes. His hands were trembling, looking for mine. All the blood run out of his face, making him look super pale, like a vampire.

"B-b-behind-d y-you..!"