Liam Imagine #5

Your Pov
Is it boring being on tour with your famous brother?

Most people would answer no, but for me it was.

Yes he is the best brother ever and I'm best friends with his band members. But it got quite boring when you watch the same show every night for 8 weeks straight. it kinda gets boring.

Yes we only had about 6 more shows left and I couldn't wait to go home.

I usually go with the guys after to the meet and greets after the concert but today I was not feeling that great so after the concert I told Brad that I was going back to the bus.and he was fine with me not coming to a meet and greet for once.

On the way there I see a group of like 5 boys standing outside the gate by the bus.

"Hey why are you standing out there in that specific place?"I ask them "do you not have tickets or something"

They are just staring at me.

"What do I have something on my face" I say back to them

One steps forward. He was wearing a grey shirt with the name 'the wrecks' written across his chest.

"No it just that your Brad Simpson's sister and your like really famous and your talking to us" he says quite fast

I just stood there. I can't believe that they think I'm famous it's almost as funny as when Brad and I play pranks on the other boys.

"But did you guys have tickets for the show?" I ask while walking toward them

The guy with the grey shirt speaks again

"No we were waiting outside in hopes of getting a ticket but we had no luck" he says with a chuckle at the end

"You know what, I'm feeling friendly right now I'll get you guys in" I say while trying to find a way for them to get in

Then I spot a dumpster on their side of the gate.

"Pull the dumpster against the gate and climb over"

They all run to get the dumpster except one boy who was staring at me. He had curly hair and he was quite tall he was wearing a black shirt that had some type of logo to me it looked like a O that was over lapping a A I must ask him what that's for when he's over the gate. Finally the other 4 boys push the dumpster to the gate and the one in the grey shirt climbs over first he almost fell while jumping to the ground causing all of us to laugh at him. Then the other 4 went over the gate without a problem.

When they finally got over the gate I told them to act natural and not fangirl when they see the boys. It was a long walk back to the place where the meet and greet was being held so I decided That I should make conversation with the one who was staring at me. While the other boys were talking to each mother but when I got near the guy everyone stopped talking and looked at us.

"So what that logo thingy for on your shirt" I say to him

"I-I-I-I" he stutters and the one with the grey shirt interrupts him

" it's our band logo" grey shirt says

"Oh cool so are you like a boyband or do you like play your own instruments"

"No we play our own instruments" he says

"So what are you called then" I ask grey shirt

"Over Atlantic"he says

"Catchy you know I wouldn't mind some merch from you guys where can I buy it?"