Liam imagine #9

Your Pov
So tonight was probably the biggest night of my life so far.

All of my hard work going into my videos and all of my fans support goes into tonight.

Honestly I knew I would probably not win but it was apart of the excitement.

So if you don't already know tonight was the teen choice awards and I was nominated best female web star along with Bethany Mota, Grace Helbig and superwoman and I was nervous because those are some of the best youtubers you could get.

So I was pretty nervous as you could probably tell and what made it worse was Liam. Not that he was putting more pressure on me it was just that I didn't want to disappoint him and he know that I was stressing about tonight for the past three months so he offers to be my plus one. But honestly I didn't want to take him because I know how nervous I would get yet, I couldn't say no to him so now here I am crapping myself hoping I win.

So finally the show started and as time went on I got more nervous Soon it was the time to announce the best web star first the males and obviously my queen, tyler Oakley won and now time for the girls.

Funny enough Charlie and Gabe were announcing the winner

So I couldn't focus on anything the anxiety was getting to much.

They first introduced the candidates. And now they were announcing the winner. My anxiety growing with each word running through my mind.

I just blocked out all the noise until I saw Liam jump up and pulling me up and giving me a huge hug. But I just stared at him. Then it hit me that I just won. I started to walk toward Charlie and Gabe on the stage. Finally when I got there they gave me a hug and now time for my acceptance speech.

"Wow I can't believe this um thank you to everyone who voted for me and thanks to my supporters you mean the world to me and also to my lovely boyfriend Liam and his band because without them I wouldn't be here today and I probably wouldn't have started making videos in the first place so thank you"

Gabe and Charlie put their arms around me and walked me of stage to go meet with Sean, Trevor and Liam.

When Liam saw me he had open arms waiting for me to run into and I did just that but I lifted my head and kissed him with so much passion.

In the end, my dream come true and I wouldn't have Chosen anybody other than Liam to share it with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~