Charlie Imagine #1

Your Pov:
I was bored and by bored I mean really bored I didn't know what to do even though Charlie was finally home from tour with the boys and Kenny Holland. I was supposed to have him all to myself now that he was back but unfortunatelysleep got him instead of me getting him. He wasn't the same Charlie that he was before he left for LA. Now he is so tired and barely does any activity and I understand that being on tour is very exhausting but all he does all day is sleep and I just want my old exciting Charlie bae back.

So today was the second Saturday that Charlie had been back and it was now 12 in the afternoon yet Charlie is still asleep.

Maybe the smell of bacon will wake him up. Plus I'm hungry so bacon it is.

After I put the bacon in the oven I heard Charlie walk down the stairs.

That worked quick I laughed to myself

"Morning babe" he says to me

"Good afternoon Mr Jones" I say back teasingly

He just rolls his eyes and walks toward the oven

He screams  so loud when he sees the bacon in the oven

But I just laugh at him

~~~~~<<<<<<later>>>>>>~~~~~

"Baaaaaabbbbeee" Charlie whines

"Whhhhhhaaaaattttttt" I say mocking him

"Can I paint on you" he asks

"what!?" I say with a hint of humor

"Idon't mean like your whole body just your back like they do on Instagram"

"Ok if you paint something nice"

"I pinky swear" he says as we hook fingers.

~~~~~~~~more laterness~~~~~~

So I have been sat on my stomach for the past 2 hours while Charlie paints my back.

When he finally finished I asked him to take a picture so I could see what it looked like and so he takes my phone and takes a picture of it.

When he hands the phone back to me I look at the picture.

It wasn't just anything on my back it was words and they spelled out "will you marry me? "

I turn to Charlie but see him on the floor on one knee holding a velvet box

"You honestly make me the happiest guy in the world and I couldn't see my life without you and even though we have some pretty violent fights we always get through it and end up laughing at ourselves so would you do the hi our of being my wife and my best friend."

I can't get any words out so I just nod.

As soon as he stands up I jump on him tackling him to the ground ignoring the fact that my boobs aren't covered luckily the boys aren't here to see this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~