Gabriel Imagine #3

Your Pov
Gabe has been away for about 3 months now because .he's been in LA because of the new band that he's in called over atlantic and in about a week they will be going on tour with Kenny Holland. Since I've been missing gabe so much I organised with the other 4 boys and Kenny to go to their last day on tour/ last show to surprise Gabe.

~~~~~~~~1 week later~~~~~~~~

So today I finally fly out to LA(thats where the last show is being held) to see my baby

~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~

After a painfully slow and boring flight I arrive in LA and to some people LA is the gutter and shit hole for actors and singers who are trying to find their way but, after sitting next to a guy who ate a little to loud and snored like a horse I am so glad to be in this shit hole (even tho I don't think it's a shit hole lol)

So today the boys told gabe that some of the vocals/guitar/bass that was supposed to be on the EP got deleted and they have to go to the studio to re - record but little does he know that we are setting a evil plan. Not really but it is kinda evil. Idk.

So now I'm walking through the airport looking for these 4 guys who I trusted with my boyfriend for 3 months. Oh god I hope they didn't break him.

"MOLLIE" I hear 4 voices behind me.

But as I turn around I'm tackled to the floor by 4 teenage boys

I know what your thinking 'why are they acting like they've known each other forever' well I knew all these boys separately before they were a band I was actually the one that introduced them.

~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about an hour before the concert started and the boys and Kenny brought me some band merch and told me to come screaming and run on stage like a fangirl of the band and tackle gabe before he knows what's happening and that's exactly what I did.

Liam was giving his speech to the crowd when he looked Straight at me and gave me the signal so I gave myself a running start and then i ran and jumped on stage and charged at gabe. While I was doing that he was looking down at his drums trying to fix something on the kick drum but when he heard the screaming he looked up and his face filled with terror as I came sprinting toward him. When I hit him we both fell back but when we hit the cold ground beside the drum set gabe got up as if he was gonna shout at me but when he realised it was me his face blossomed into a smile and he helped me up. When I regained my balance he pulled me into a bear hug and then into a long awaited kiss. While in the middle of this kiss we heard all the boys and the crowd shout "EEEEEWWWW" but we didn't care because we had each other.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••