Charlie Imagine #2

Charlie: your POV: (your 17)

The moment I found out I was pregnant my whole world ended.

Yes I was shocked, but honestly, I expected it because let's face it , Charlie and I are not the best people for the whole safety thing.

The day I told Charlie was even worse ,because he didn't say anything for about 16 mins he just stared at the floor without moving or even blinking. The first thing he said to me after I told him was "please go"

And I knew that if I disagreed it would have made him more upset.

But the thought of him possibly never coming back to me ,kissing me ,loving me, it killed me and after about a month of not having any contact with him I broke down. And I let the stress of it all get to me, and bad.

A few days after my breakdown I was feeling worse than usual so I asked my mom to take me to the doctor because I wasn't feeling well and she didn't know that I was pregnant so I went into the doctors room alone and after a few tests I found out that my baby was gone and it was never coming back.

You see, the idea of me being an independent mom raising her child to their full potential and without the help of a man was growing on me , very slowly but soon enough I liked the idea. But knowing what happened, happened I wish I had never thought about being a mom in the first place because it just made things worse for me after.

~Later on that week (about 5 days)

I was home alone as usual in my room -like I had been since I found out about the baby- going through 10 boxes of tissues in a day when I heard the front door bell ring.

I thought that if I left the person ringing the door, they would go away but after about 25 mins of nonstop ringing from the doorbell I got very annoyed so I marched downstairs and swung the door open.

"Can you please stop ringing the fucking bell, nobody's home "
I screamed in the mystery persons face.

But as I calmed down I saw that the mystery person was Charlie.

" what do you want" I spat at him.

" I just came to say that I'm sorry for how I reacted and I'm fully aware how much your your going through and I want to be here for you and the baby and I know that this wasn't just your fault ,I mean, I'm the one with a willy" he chuckled at his end comment but I just looked at him.

I wasn't staring at him because I couldn't believe what he just said I was staring because I didn't know how to tell him that there is no baby to be there for.

"can you please say something, ok listen even if you don't forgive me and won't let me into the baby's life that's fine but you have to know that I'm really so-"

"There is no baby to be there for" I said in just a little bit louder than a whisper

"What" he asks in disbelief

"I had a miscarriage from all the stress because my brain was racing and I couldn't help it , I'm sorry " i say as I break down in tears

And I knew that as soon as I let my first tear fall Charlie was a goner.

He clung to me for dear life and I did the same to him because after losing something that was apart of you you need someone there who you can talk to and cry with but I had no one until now, so I just let it all out.

He was worse than me. He was shaking so hard. He finally came forward and took responsibility for his actions but there was nothing that I could do now and I hated myself for it. I knew by the look on his face when I opened the door and calmed down that he was ready and exited about being a father.

It was my fault,I know it was but I would never say that to Charlie because he blames himself.

he always says
"If I hadn't reacted that way we could still have had a baby" and I reply the same every time
"Everything happens for a reason"

And i can still remember that day like it was yesterday but that was 4 years ago when we were both stupid teenagers that were In love, but now we're adults and ready for the family that we lost those 4 years ago.