Sean imagine #4

so tonight was my favorite bands concert and I couldn't be more exited, even if we got the worst seats I'm sure it'll still be great.

I was supposed to go with my friend but she called about 10 minuets ago saying something came up and she cant go witch sucks because she loves 5sos even more than me. But I'm gonna go and have a great time. Hopefully.

So I just arrived at the arena where they are playing at and I waited forever to get inside but when I did I felt really lonely so I was just walking around by myself and eating a hotdog. Fml.

So it was about 20 mins before the concert started and I decided it was a good time to head to my seats.

As I was walking up the stairs toward the seats I looked behind me while still walking and ended up bumping into someone and it wasn't just ' oops I bumped into you but it's ok' kinda bump this guy was holding a drink when I walked into him and so it went all over me. Like everywhere. Everywhere.

"Omg it's so fricken cold " I say while running to the bathroom.

But I didn't hear the guy that I bumped into running after me and shouting at me. So when I finished cleaning myself I walked out the bathroom acting like nothing happened and the guy was standing there on his phone and I was trying to act natural and not let in know it was me but it was hard when you have a huge wet patch on your shirt

So the guy ended up looking up which just made me walk faster.

"Hey" he shouted after me and that made me start sprinting until he caught up with me

"Hi listen I don't know why your running I'm not mad or anything I just wanted to say sorry about the whole spilled drink thing" he says while holding my arms as if he thinks I'll run away if he doesn't hold them.

He was kinda cute tho he had the bluest eyes ever and he had curlyish blond hair that was obviously brown hair dyed. And he was short but still taller than me.

"No it wasn't your fault I wasn't looking where I was going so it was my fault" I say and he just smiles

"I'm Sean by the way" he says quickly and holds out his hand

"Cool" i say awkwardly

Then I hear the loud music start to play from the arena and I quickly say to this Sean dude "well the concert is starting I've got to go" and waved and ran off

When I finally got to my seat there was 4 boys that were on the left of me and I'm not gonna lie they were pretty cute from what I saw. And finally my favorite band came on stage and they started playing my favorite song when a guy walked in front of me and I just gave him a death glare and then he turned to me and I saw it was the guy from the bathroom I didn't think much of it that he was sitting right next to me. And I was enjoying the concert when I felt something touch my bum and I turned to that Sean dude and he was staring at the band so it wasn't him and I started to look for the person who did it. When the concert was over I saw Sean leave with the cute guys that were next to me and me trying to not be rude to him said goodbye.

When I got home I messaged my friend and I was telling her how awesome the concert was and I told her about the person who touched my bum and she made a joke about some guy putting his number in my pocket and then I realized I never checked my pocket so I put my hand in and I pulled out a paper. Confused as to who it belonged to I opened it and saw that it read:

hey this is Sean sorry I spilled my drink on you maybe we could meet and you would let me buy you a new shirt?
Along with is number.

Ok so maybe this guy wasn't as bad as I thought he was.