Sean imagine #3

Your Pov:

I had been with the boys for about a month now because I came to visit my boyfriend of 5 years,also known as Sean Killeen the great as he likes to call himself.

He has been amazing to me these past years and he's treated me like a princess. With all the gifts he gets me and all the 'lovey dovey' stuff we do (as the boys say) it's no wonder were so protective of each other. Him especially when it comes to the boys and me even though he knows he can trust them.

So after being in a house with 4 weird teenagers and a 20 year old who acts like he's 6 it puts some stress on you especially when they expected you to cook and clean for them but they know I won't clean up after them and they also know that if I cooked for them they would probably die.

So I usually just order takeout or make frozen pizza,because who can mess up pizza.

Anyway every Friday night we have a movie marathon where we get all kinds of junk food and we cuddle together on the floor (well me and Sean usually are on the couch and the rest of the boys are on the floor)

So right now I'm waiting for Sean to come and cuddle me on the couch when Liam literally runs and jumps on me followed by Trevor doing the same,then Charlie, then Gabe. So basically I'm the bottom of the Over Atlantic sandwich in a way

"Bugger off" I shout out at the boys who are like deadweight so top of me and let me tell you these boys sent light at all (not cuz their fat because of the muscle hehe)

They finally all climb off when Sean walks into the room but still Liam stays put he just rolls behind me and holds me like Sean does when we cuddle.

Sean walks over and sees us. Liam just smiles at him while I watch the other 3 boys fight over what movie we're gonna watch.

"I'm afraid you've been replaced seany boy" Liam says teasingly to Sean

Sean just smiles as if nothing was wrong but I knew he was jealous.

The boys finally picked a movie after a few minutes of argument. We ended up watching a sad girly that Charlie picked out. Personally I find those kinds of gross and cliché yet these boys love them.

During the movie I saw Sean peer back at Liam and I making sure nothing was happening but I don't understand why he was so jealous because he's not usually the jealous boyfriend type.

After the movie all of the boys (except Sean) went out to get us all food.

He was sitting by the counter on his phone. He was sat on a highchair so I came up behind him and put my arms around his waist.

"Hi"I said into his ear

"Hi"he said back in a aggravated voice

I let go of my arms around his waist.

"What's wrong with you now?"I asked him

"Nothing, I just don't like to see my girlfriend cuddled up with one of my best friends when that should have been me" he said

I just burst out laughing

"Why would you get jealous of me and Liam. thats like me saying I'm jealous of Gabe when you two cuddle and believe me I think that Gabe and your relationship is more real then ours sometimes" I say while still giggling and that causes him to smile.

"Your right as usual, I'm sorry I should have trusted you and I just feel like all of a sudden I have to be this overbearing clingy protective boyfriend"

"I like the clinginess but, you can trust your friends that they won't make a move on me" I say laughing a bit

"Ok, can I kiss you now" he smiles at me

I just nod with a laugh

As we go in for the kiss we hear Gabe yell

"SEAN HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME"

and when we turn around there are the boys and Gabe who has fake tears in his eyes.

"No, babe it's not what it looks like" Sean says back to Gabe

All of the other boys and I can't help but laugh at the silliness of these two.

"It's ok I still love you" Gabe says as he dives for Sean pretending like he's gonna kiss him on the mouth but stops before he actually can.

We all go back to the couches after getting our food and me and Sean cuddle up with each other while Gabe gives me death glares and Liam giving Sean death glares. I really do love these guys