Ray Palmer #2

Previously: Ray admitted that he had feelings for you but you didn't want to date him. You then start to think about him and how great of a couple you would be. To clear your mind, you attempt to escape the Russian Prison.

-

Ray and I tried to free ourselves from the prison and get Mick before heading out. As we were trying to unlock the door, 2 guards walked past and took us out of our cells; I guess they heard the banging, clattering and swearing so they came to sort us out.
"These two have been making a racket whilst we are trying to sleep, please punish them." The two guards threw us at four armed men. Two of them took me and handcuffed me to a chair whilst Ray was being handcuffed and attached to something. Both of our chairs were tied together and we were left.
"What did they put on you?" I asked.
"Same thing they put on you." Ray said.
"I didn't have anything put on me." I said.
"How come? Wait... That doesn't matter at the moment, we just need to get out of here." Ray said.
"I agree, Haircut." I turned to see Mick tied to another chair in the corner, luckily, Ray and I could both see him.
"Hey Mick." I sighed. "Do you know what that thing on Ray's wrist is?" I asked.
"It's a shocker thing. If you do something wrong, they press one of those switches on that control panel and it sends an electric shock to both of us." Mick said.
"Wow, I can't believe you said something that wasn't stupid." I said.
"Thanks, Girlie." He said.
We stayed in silence for a while until we heard the doors open. I could see the door and I hoped it was Snart or Sara or someone, but it was a Russian guard.
"Give me answers and I let you go." He spoke in very bad English. "You're not Russian, where you from? What time?"
None of us said a word. He pressed a big red button on the control panel table and I saw the two boys shaking as they got electrocuted.
"Girl, will you give me an answer or will I have to kill one of them?" He spoke to me.
"Don't say anything, y/n! We're fine!" Mick said.
"Yes, we're okay." They reassure me.
"You won't be." The Russian guy said and pressed the button again. "I've had my fun for now. Night idiots." He said before leaving.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"For what?" Ray asked, panting from the shock.
"For putting you through this. I hated seeing you both in pain." I said. "Especially you, Ray."
Just then, the door burst open. It was Snart and Sara.
"Let's get you three out of here and back into the ship." Sara said.
"Sara, Ray's hurt. They both for shocked from that machine thing and Ray doesn't look so good." I said.
"Take him back to the ship and into the Medbay; Gideon will sort him out." Sara replied as she took out a knife and cut the ropes. I felt a huge relief from the ropes as they were done up so tightly. When Ray's ropes came off and his wrist thing, he came over to me and pulled me into a hug.
"Don't worry about me, I'm fine." He said. Without hesitation, I pulled away before placing my lips to his. He responded by kissing back and deepening the kiss.
"Love birds, I don't mean to interrupt but we've got to get out of this hell before we all get killed." Snart said. Ray and I looked at each other before following the others back through the corridors.
-
"So, you do love me?" Ray asked as we arrived back onto the ship.
"Maybe... But that doesn't mean I'm going to date you." I said.
"Mm, maybe this will change your mind." He said. Before I could protest, his lips were already on mine and I was pushed against the wall as his hands wrapped around my neck.
"Guys, we're going to go now - we've located Savage's next destination.
With that, we both walked into the main room and took out seats, ready for the next adventure.