Betty [1]

You were wondering the halls as Betty was walking alone and she looked sad.

"Betty." You said touching her shoulder.
"What's wrong?"

She wiped her little tear that streamed down her cheek and sniffled as she looked at you with sad eyes.

"Archie." She got out. "He uh, he doesn't love me. Or like me."

"He's a jerk, Betty." You assured. "The new girl kinda wants him too."

"Y/N, he sang a song to us and I had flashbacks."
She sniffs. "It brought back memories."

You pursed your lips as you seen your best friend hurt from a guy she always liked and loved. It didn't occur to you that you had the same experience.

"I'm treating you to Pop's." You said holding out your arm.

She managed a little laugh as she took it and you left school early to get to Pop's.

_______

After awhile, having the old fashioned vanilla milkshake and a couple burgers, you had her laughing and crying tears from laughing so hard. Nothing made you feel better than making your best friend feel better.

She offered you her onion rings since she was full and you were still hungry from skipping lunch.

"Thanks for today, Y/N." Betty smiles.
"It means a lot."

"No problem." You smiled back. "Anything for my best friend."

Request imagines because I already suck at ideas.
But if you don't mind some sad imagines, there's those too.

-Sierra