Jughead [2]

Jessica and Jughead had been best friends for a long time. Jughead was always there for her when no one else was. They were inseparable at times. People even thought they were dating.

"No, we're just friends." Jessica said shyly.

"Correction." Jughead clears his throat. "We're best friends."

He invited Jessica over to Pop's and as they got there, they seen Betty, Archie and Veronica sitting at a booth. They didn't want to bother them so they sat a bit further.

"So, Juggy." Jessica smiled. "What was so important that you had to drag me here so early?"

"So early?" Jughead scoffed. "It's 3 in the afternoon."

"My time, it's early." Jessica retorted.

They started eating their fries, burgers and drinking their milkshakes as Cheryl's little clique and some of the football team walked in. But the thing was, Cheryl wasn't even with them. They peacefully walked by.

Jughead then threw a fry at Jessica without hesitation. She opened her mouth in surprise and he threw another.

"Jugs!" She shouted while taking a fry and throwing it back.

Jughead looked hurt as he was playing.

"It's on." Jughead said throwing another at her.

"I'm gonna win!" Jessica said as she ducked under the table and attacked him while bobbing her head out.

"Cheater!" Jughead said.

It was as if only Jessica could only bring out the real Jughead that she and Archie knew.

But that moment was cut short as the clique came up to their table and scoffed.

"Can't believe he's sitting with a murderer." A girl whispered loudly.

"Excuse me?" Jessica said standing up.

"I said that you're a murderer." She scoffed.

"Back off, Gina." Archie came in.

"Why can't you leave anyone alone for once?" Veronica barged in.

"Because she's guilty of Jason's murder, that's why." Chuck interjected.

"Stay out of it, Chuck!" Jughead said as he pushed him off.

"Jughead!" You said.

"You're gonna regret that-" Chuck started as he started toward Jughead.

"Back off, Chuck!" Archie says defending Jughead.

"I didn't murder anyone." Jessica said slowly. "Leave."

"Whatever." The girl- Gina- said before scoffing.

Jessica, Jughead, Archie, Betty and Veronica were all standing there as those words never left Jessica's mind.

You're a murderer.

Imagine for @Jlegati !
Hope you liked it!

If you want one, make sure to fill out the from in one of the previous chapters. At some point I will not be posting lots because it's for all my readers.

Thanks for 9.85K!

-Sierra