Cheryl [2]

Just another day for you and Cheryl.
Mainly for Cheryl because you know that she always puts on a brave face and acts like nothing fazes her. When really, she's slowly dying on the inside.

You're her best friend, her rock. You're the only person that knew about her act. You were the only one who knew about Jason.

But when you went to her house after a long day, she opened the door with glossy eyes and tear stained cheeks. You opened your arms and she went gladly into your embrace.

❝Everything's going to be okay, Cheryl.❞ You stroked her head.

❝He's really gone.❞ She sobbed. ❝How could this happen?❞

You held her up as she collapsed with grief. You two were now on the ground as she sobbed endlessly. You knew how close they were and how much they meant to each other. How much you all mean to each other.

❝Pick yourself up, baby girl.❞ You said her nickname. ❝Cheryl Blossom is a strong independent girl who deserves the world.❞

She faintly smiles at you as she wipes her tears and you guys both go inside. You're not surprised at the outcome. Things were messy and smashed. It wasn't the first time, so automatically, you start cleaning up.

❝You gonna be okay tomorrow?❞ You ask as you pick up a broken vase.

❝I don't know.❞ She sighs. ❝But with you with me, of course I'll be okay.❞

You smiled and hugged her. She was your best friend and she mean everything to you. You would never abandon her for anything or anyone.

❝Cher, I have Me Before You.❞ You say.

❝Oh my gosh! Can we watch it?❞ She squeals.

❝I'll make the popcorn.❞ you smile.

Short imagine but I wanted to thank you guys for 20.7K reads! And I've reached #5 in Fanfiction!

You guys are the bomb.com!

-Sierra