Jughead [3]

*everyones around their 20s*

You sighed as you looked at Jughead whose arm was wrapped around you as he slept. You and Juggy have been seeing each other for awhile. You knew it was wrong to be seeing Jughead while he's in a committed relationship with Betty. But you couldn't stop what you felt for him.

You slipped from his grip and snuck to the kitchen to make yourself a cup of tea. But you noticed the time. It was late and around the time Jughead usually leaves back home.

You make your way to the couch and notice he's already gone. He fixed the couch like you guys never laid on it. His scent lingered though. The one that made you feel like you were home. He was your home.

XxXxX

❝Y/N, are you okay?❞ He asks as you sit across him and Betty with Veronica at your side.

❝I'm always okay.❞ You almost roll your eyes.

❝Oh, I need to talk to you.❞ Jughead says as he gets up. ❝Outside.❞

You furrow your brows and follow him out as Veronica's gaze never leaves you. Then once your outside you can finally breathe.

❝Y/N, I was thinking, Betty's going out of town with Veronica this weekend and I was wondering if-❞

❝We need to stop seeing each other.❞ You blurt out.

❝Wait, what?❞ Jughead asks. ❝We could finally spend some time together and you blurt that out?❞

❝You love Betty and she loves you.❞ Your voice shakes. ❝This needs to stop.❞

Your eyes well with tears as he scoffs and you look at Betty and Veronica who snap their heads away as soon as you look.

❝You should go back in. This isn't looking good.❞ You say turning around.

❝Fine, don't come running back to me when you feel alone!❞ Jughead says as he turns away from you and you continue walking back to your house.

XxXxX

You gave in about spending the weekend together while Betty was out of town. You guys just decided to watch a movie and eat munchies. But you noticed that Jughead was looking at you.

❝Excuse me, hawkeye.❞ You tsk tsk. ❝It's rude to stare.❞

❝I love you.❞ He blurts out.

❝What?❞ You sit up. ❝You can't just blurt that out if you don't-❞

❝But I do mean it.❞ He says sincerely.

Then you smash your lips onto his and that's when your night gets interesting.

XxXxX

You were home alone all week and you were dying for some friends. You didn't see Betty and Jughead as much as they were planning for the surprise wedding. They decided they should get married. Then your doorbell rang. To your surprise, it was Betty.

❝Hey, Bets!❞ You smile. ❝I thought you were at Pop's with-❞

❝Have you been seeing Jughead behind my back? Screwing him?❞ She asks harshly.

❝Betty, I-I can explain-❞ you try but she shuts you up by putting her hand up.

❝Just tell me one thing, Y/N.❞ She breathes. ❝Do you love him?❞

❝See, that's the thing. I-I don't know how I feel because-❞

❝Stop, you think I wouldn't notice him coming home late at night smelling like your perfume?!❞ Betty's eyes well up. ❝I Thought you were my friend, Y/N. Please don't come to the wedding.❞

Betty slams the door shut as your stand there stunned. Then you turn around cry your eyes out.

XxXxX

Here it was. The day of the wedding. You weren't going to go but Reggie needed a date so you said yes. As the big church was decorated with flowers and "CONGRATULATIONS" signs everywhere.

You walk in with Reggie just as the service was about to begin. Jughead looked at you and you lightly smiled as everyone stood for Betty to come out.

Her dress was brilliant white and laced. She looked beautiful. Her blonde locks were curled and she wore pink lipstick.

Her eyes went glossy as she looked at you. You smiled at her and how you remembered when she was always dreaming of this day. As she reached Jughead the service has begun.

XxXxX

That was the last day you've ever seen Jughead and Betty. Veronica even. But you know now that they have two children. They had twins. A boy and a girl. Their names were Scott and Lydia.

You started your new life fresh, with moving into a new town, getting a new pet and most of all, moving on from Jughead.

Your laptop rang and you checked your notification.
'Friend Request from Jughead Jones'
Read your computer.

You sighed as your mouse moved to click
'Accept'

This idea was from Gabby!
Check her out!

Anyways, how was this?
I know Juggy isn't one to do something like this, but you guys got an imagine. This was 764 words.

With this A/N, 809.

-Sierra