Reggie [1]

Imagine Reggie always being a jerk but when he was around you, he got flustered and blushed a lot because he liked you. You pretended not to notice because he was a jerk.

Reggie always found away to touch you. Like brushing past you in the halls or getting lunch, he'd try to slide right up to you and blame it on the line.

"Watch it, Mantle."

Or he'd even get one of his friends to ask you to the football game because he didn't want to make people,notice he liked you. But it was written all over him.

But at the game, they won of course, you went out onto the field and finally decided to confront Reggie about how you feel. Of course, most of eyes were on you because the game just ended.

"Y/N? What are you doing on-"

Before Reggie could finish you smashed your lips onto his and hugged him as the crowd cheered the football team oooooed.

"Will you go out with me?" Reggie asked with a smile plastered all over his face.

"I'd love to, Mantle."

Then you hugged him and tried not to throw your feelings all over the place knowing that he was doing the same.

XxXxX

A few months have passed since you and Reggie had been dating and it has been a bumpy ride.

Between school and working at Pop's, you barely had time to spend time with Reggie and he was bummed about it and so were you.

Just another shift at Pop's and the diner was quiet. Trying not to fall asleep, you heard the door bells jungle and you propped your head up.

"Welcome to Pop's, what can-" you started.

"It's me." A deep voice said.

"Reggie?" You squinted. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you." He admits sitting down. "About us."

"I'm scared, Reg." You backed away.

"Y/N, you've been so distant lately and you're never around anymore." Reggie half smiles. "I needed you at the game the other day."

"Reggie, I'm sorry." Your voice cracked. "Just my shifts here have been all over the place and I had a ton of homework the other day. Believe me, I'm trying my best to balance everything out."

"I was supposed to help you with your homework, remember?" Reggie asked with a tone. "We were going to meet here for burgers and milkshakes but you were a no-show. Do you know how ridiculous I looked when the football team walked in here? They laughed at me."

"I forgot that we-"

"Save it." Reggie said standing up. "We're done."

You were left at the counter as she took off and left. Then you let tears stream down your face because you just lost someone important to you.

But someone wanted a refill and you wiped your tears and walked bravely up to them.

Reggie Mantle just broke your heart.

Ouch. Hey, sorry for the late update but thanks for 4k reads! That is so much reads guys. I'm glad you guys enjoy reading what I write even though it might suck sometimes.

Anyways, any other requests? What would you like to see happen? I can be... imaginative.

-Sierra