Archie [1]

Archie has been crushing on you for a long time. A real long time. He didn't have the guts to ask you out. His friends or the school would always tell you that Archie had to the "hots" for you, but you never knew what that meant.

You knew his reputation for being a fuckboy. You didn't want or need that in your life because let's face it, you had your heart broken one too many times to count.

You had a little crush on him in junior high school, but that passed when him and Betty had a little thing going on because it stung you.

When everyone kept telling you that Archie liked you, it didn't take you off track of focusing on yourself.

"Archie likes you, Y/N."

"Why don't you give Archie a chance?"

"Just give him one chance."

But you never gave in. Sometimes Archie would bump into you on purpose and help you pick up your things to get your attention, but you promised yourself not another broken heart that needs to be mended.

Until one day he chose you as a partner in Biology class.

"I want to partner with Y/N." He'd say to the teacher.

Your heart pace picked up as he took a seat beside you and placed the frog down.

"Hey." He managed.

"Hiya." You smiled.

"I was actually wondering-"
He started.

"Stop right there." You put your hand up.
"I don't need another broken heart from a guy like you."

"Y/N, it was never my intention to break your heart.
I just wanted-" he said.

"I know what you wanted, Archie." You said with tear filled eyes.
"Do you know how long I've had the biggest crush on you for? It wasn't even a crush. It was feelings. Do you know how hard that was? Seeing you with other girls and always being with Betty. It broke my heart. But you never once noticed, did you?"

"I swear I had no idea. I never wanted to hurt you." He pleaded.
"Just after things with Ms. Grundy, I couldn't handle the fact that everyone looked me different. Everyone."

You looked him in the eye and you knew he was telling the truth. But you didn't know what your heart wanted.

"I never looked at you differently. I would've been down for you, quirks and all." Your voice shook. "Because I'm not everyone else."

His eyes looked into yours and you could feel your feelings coming back for him. You knew they weren't going to be gone forever.
Then he opened his mouth.

"Y/N Y/L/N, will you go on a date with me?"
He asked.

"Of course."
You responded.

Because you know that the Archie Andrews you knew back then, was no longer that Archie anymore. He deserved another chance.

I think this was the longest imagine yet. I'm getting there right?

I just got my wisdom teeth taken out on Wednesday and I'm so sore :( can't even eat the food I want for another two weeks!

But enough about me, how are you guys?
Any requests?

-Sierra