Annoying James

**Anisia's POV**

Good morning world! The new week starts. It is just another Monday and another day for school. I woke up from another vision I had that disturbed me.

I guess we all know those ex boyfriends that continue clinging to you and are getting super annoying. Well, this is James in my story. We used to date for around 4 months, but something was missing in that relationship so this time I was the bad guy. Yes, I broke up with him. It wasn't his fault. He is one of those nice and kind boys that are not ugly or not attractive but are just not the star in the school. This means that he was just one of the ordinary. And he is nice looking. The thing is that I didn't feel any spark so I cut it where it was.

Though James refused to accept that. I don't know if it is because he trully loves me or because he doesn't want to be left alone, but he still insists and sends me mesages and tries all his best to win me or something. He just doesn't get it that I am totally over him.

So nevermind, back to my vision. I saw how James is sending me another message asking me if I needed a lift to school. Damn! I was back to having my visions and it was very annoying. After having tasted what it's like to live normally without visions it was really disturbing.

"Sunshine, do you need a lift ?" the message came.

Urgh, I didn't answer. The telephone alarm started ringing then and I raised my hand to stop it. Then I unwillingly went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked at the mirror as if searching for something different on me. I was still expecting anything different after last night's events.

As there was nothing but my everyday appearance I walked towards the wardrobe to choose outfit. Then I realized that my ankle didn't hurt at all. It had healed just as Nathaniel had said. Oh no, not Nathaniel again.

A vision shot me as I was holding the T-shirt that I was about to wear. James was sitting in his cabriolet whistling and waiting for me to get out of the house and give me a ride. Of course I was not going to get in his car, but he was still insisting on trying. Did he really believe that I would get in?

I dressed up quickly before the other vision would shoot me, showing that I was walking to school and James somehow begging me to go with him. This was really embarrassing, for him.

I tucked my books into my bag and ran down the stairs. My mom had already gone to work. She was working in a telecomunicational center and was going at 6:30. She was also preoccupied with her stuff, logically.

I exitted the house and locked the door. Then I just re-lived the scene with James.

"Come on Sunshine, I don't bite, you know it. Just let me drive you to school," he told me.

As I was walking down the pavement and he was slowly rolling on the road with his car next me I just said with a sigh, " I am not interested Jamie."

"Sia this is stupid. You know I am not gonna be running after you my whole life," he exclaimed trying to look serious.

"I don't want you to. I don't want you to run after me at all."

I put my headphones on and put some music on my mp4. I think I heard him saying something, but the music was helping me to not hear his murmur. I was totally ignoring him when I heard the engine of the car roaring loudly and he was gone. I guess he was finally exhausted of waiting for me.

I turned right down the corner and at the moment the gates of the school appeared infront of me I had a vision.

My dearest friend ran towards me and hugged me and I saw everyone around us looking at something that was behind Sue...