Mike's Donuts

***Anisia's POV***

It is Sunday. My eyes lit open and the only thing on my mind were the events of Friday night. Nathaniel was so damn close to kissing me. He wanted it so bad and I could sense it, but what if he did and then James used it against him? I couldn't risk that. I somehow cared too much about him.

Then my mind came to think about his Goodbye. What did he mean with that? Did he mean he was not seeing me again? I was thinking about it all Saturday and as it seems I will be thinking about it today too.

I was laying in my bed looking at the ceiling and thinking. I couldn't make myself get up. Not that I couldn't but I just didn't want to. Tomorrow was the history exam and I was freaking out. I was a good student but exams were the one thing that always scared me. I hated them. I never knew if I was ready for them or not.

"Honey, I am going to work. Have a nice study and I will see you later," my mum said as she opened slightly the door of my room. I already knew that she would come though. My visions were my constant partner you know.

"Ok mom. See ya," I murmured sleepily and closed my eyes for a few more minutes.

...

I had been studying for hours when I received a text on my phone. It was Su of course.

Su: Hey, what's up? My brain will explode with so much studying. Let's go for donuts.

I read her message and smiled as I shared her exaustion. I really believed that there was smoke coming out of my head from so much studying, if it was physically possible.

Me: I couldn't agree more. When?

Su: Now. Come outside!

My eyes widened and I looked outside my window, which had a clear view towards the front side of the house. I saw Su with her... What?

Beep beep, she pressed the horn of her scooter. She had a scooter of her own. I was in love. It was simple black motorbike which looked kind of sporty. Su's face was glowing and I can't remember when it was the last time I had seen her so incredibly happy. Her smile was totaly worth millions.

Still wearing my pyjamas I ran down the stairs towards the front door and exitted the house as if there was someone chasing me. As soon as I reached Su I hugged her filled with joy. I was so excited and happy as if it was me who had a motorbike.

"OMG! How is this possible?" I remark and she chuckles.

"It was a surprise gift," she said with a permanent smile of content on her face. This smile was truly suiting her.

"Damn, it's a killer machine," I say and my eyes turned to check out the motorbike.

"I know. Now you go get dressed and let's head to Mike's Donuts,"  she said and sent me back to my house.

...

Mike's Doughnuts was the best place for sweets ever, or maybe just for doughnut freaks like me and Su. I am always drooling when we go there. Su and I use to take the mini donuts in many variants offer. It is not very expensive so I can afford it sometimes.

My mum usually agrees to give me money to go out because I do not go out much and I know very well that our finances are not that good. Therefore when I ask her for money, which is rarely, she gives me. She is the best mom, but I guess most children say the same thing for their own moms. And still, she is trully the best as she stayed to support me- the freak show with the superpowers.

Back to the doughnut though. I had already eaten my snickers doughnut, the red velvet one and was now biting my oreo one. I know exactly how I looked at this moment. I was totally in love with doughnuts and as I was eating them I was like making love with them. Yep, soneone might just compared my eating with that other act. But do not judge me. I was enjoying each bite of them and they were my paradise. I had a vision this moment, but I continued to eat as if there was nothing happening in my head. As I received my vision I really wanted to be able to change my near future as to escape the upcoming embarrasment, but fate is fate. I shouldn't mess up with it or I might be punished afterwards. As we all know, karma is a bitch.