Enter: More Countries

Now, here's where it gets interesting

"Arthur!", I shrieked, darting up from the floor.

I ran to the door, jiggling at the lock. Smoke was starting to fill the room, slightly, seeping in through the floor boards. I coughed. The door wouldn't open..

I thrust all my weight against the door, trying to break it down.
I picked up a chair and with an Indian like war cry, I rammed it into the door. There was a splintering sound and when I opened my eyes, a hole wide enough for me to crawl through was left.

I ran blindly through the halls, trying my best to get to the top platform where the steering wheel was.

Arthur..

I threw open the door.
Arthur stood on the deck, his eyes hard and gun drawn. He turned and looked at me with a surprised expression, then rapidly motioned for me to hide behind some barrels.
I numbly obeyed, but kept my head slightly out so I could watch the odd scene that was unfolding before me.

A large yacht with.. a cannon.. mounted on it was right along side our boat. It looked so odd to see it next to the galleon ship I had been calling home.

Stepping from the yacht onto our was a man about Arthur's age with an odd blond cowlick, glasses, and an Air Force jacket. Behind him was a slightly older man with wavy blond hair and a slight stubble on his chin. After them came an.. Albino man and a brown haired green eyed cutie who spoke with a thick Spanish accent.

Arthur walked calmly down the stairs, gun at his side. The four intruders all had their own guns drawn.

"Look. We just wanna talk." said Cowlick while raising his hands in the air.

"Says the bleedin idiot who blew a whole in my boat.", Arthur growled.

"Non, we do not want to talk to you. Angleterre is whom we are here for.", said the one with the wavy hair. He had a thick French accent, so I decided to call him Frenchie.

"Terribly sorry, he's not here now. I do not believe he will be coming back." Arthur said cooly while leaning back on the railing.

Cowlick looked pained.
"England.. Please! I know you can hear me. C'mon. Your country needs you.. We need you."

And in that moment, something very peculiar happened. Arthur..changed.
Just for a second.
His eyes went from blue to green.
His expression from free to grounded.
He looked as if he were fighting himself..

Arthur's eyes went back to blue.

Cowlick gave a little gasp but quickly hardened up, turning to Albino and Smexy Spaniard.
"Search the ship. Make sure nobody else is here."
They nodded and went to look on the far end of the deck, but I knew it wouldn't be long till they found me.

Cowlick pulled a gun, aiming it for Arthur's head.
"Now... You'll be coming with us."
Arthur pulled out his own gun.
"I think not."

The pirate pulled back the trigger and was preparing to shoot Cowlick when his arm weirdly seized up, causing the bullet to go to his stomach instead of his head.

"America!", shouted Frenchie. Albino rushed over, attempting to pin Arthur's arms behind his back. Smexy was assisting Cowlick.. Or I guess America.. Which was a weird name.

Frenchie was starting to pull a gun on Arthur, whose own gun had been knocked away by Albino.
I paled, suddenly realizing the gravity of the situation.

They were going to kill him..