My Jack Sparrow Moment

I had to do something.

There was a rope tied from the railing to the center mast right next to where I was hiding behind the barrels.

Did I dare..?

This was the stupidest, most reckless, idiotic idea I had ever gotten, but nonetheless I found my hands untying the rope.

Time for my Jack Sparrow moment.

With an ungodly shriek, I swung through the air. I clung to the rope for dear life. All the men below looked up.

I used Frenchie's face to break my fall. I kicked the gun out of his hand and picked it up.

Digging my converse encased heel into the small of his back, I aimed the gun at Frenchie's head.
The other men paled.

I took a breath, trying to sound convincing and confident, despite the fact my hands were shaking.

"Drop your weapons."

Nobody moved. I dug my foot harder into the French man's back, causing him to moan in pain.

"Drop them!", I snarled while trying to sound menacing.

The others slowly put their guns on the ground and put their hands in the air.

"Now get off our ship. He goes last." I said with a gesture to Frenchie. Albino and Smexy glared at me while picking up America and carrying him off to their yacht.

"Y'all are gonna drive off until you're out of range and then i'll send this one on a life raft. Are we clear? Any tricks, he dies."

"You are a scary chica.", said Smexy.
"Definitely..", Albino mumbled.
But they did as I told.

Arthur had a rather bemused expression on his face.

I watched until the other boat was far off and then slowly let my foot off Frenchie's back.

He growled, stalking over to life raft with his eyes trained on us.

"I'll be back."

Arthur smirked.

"We'll be ready."

I kept my gun trained on the Frenchman until he was well out of site.
I dropped the gun, my hands were shaking so bad. I felt like I was about to pass out.
Arthur chuckled.
"Aye Mari.. Wasn't expectin that..."

He continued to praise me, but I didn't hear, for a thought had just struck me.

"A-Arthur.. Where did they hit us.."

The captain pondered, momentarily.

"Down at the bottom of the boat."
He paled and I knew what was coming next.

"Near the, uh.. Brig."