My life as a true shinobi of the leaf begins

RegularPOV

   It has been 6 years since that day happened I am now twelve years old and getting ready for my first day as a true leaf village shinobi. I am heading to the field we are supposed to meet our new sensei of our squad on the squad is me, Naruto, Sakura , and Sasuke. Our sensei is Kakashi, Kakashi Hatake. I head over to the place we are all suppose to meet at and Kakashi isn't even there yet.

"Hey Nichiro", Naruto yells.

"Hey Naruto", I say "Hello Sakura and Sasuke".

"Hey Nichiro", They say in sinc.

"He told us to get here early but he is late", Sasuke says.

"Hey Nichiro I didn't notice how long your hair is", Sakura says to me.

" Huh oh yeah it goes to the beginning of my legs", I say

"Your hair is really pretty", she says.

"Thank you very much", I tell her " your hair is pretty too".

"Thanks", she replies.

"Where is Kakashi sensei", Naruto exclaims. Right as Naruto finishes his sentence Kakashi sensei appears before us.

"Sorry I am late", I say. I have seen this man before he was there in the room the day that I told lord Hokage that my father had died. That day I didn't realize that our pass would cross again in this kind of way. That this person would be my sensei.

" Where have you been how you the sensei late on our first day of training", Naruto says.

"I had some business to take care of", He answers "Well anyways let's get started shall we here is a clock you see what time it is right now it is 11:45 you have until noon to take these bells out of my hand if you succeed you get lunch if you fail you don't get lunch".

"What another test I barely passed the last one", Naruto yells. Kakashi sensei puts a hand on the clock which I am guessing is some kind of alarm and pushes it motioning us to start. In a flash we all leave and hide. I don't know where everybody else is but I know I have to figure out a way to get those bells and fast.

I sit there and watch Naruto as he continuously tries to get one of those two bells but fails. I decide not to try at all our odds are two to four meaning two of us get lunch and two of us don't. I am use to no lunch so it is ok if I don't get any they should get the lunches not me so if I am not trying to get those bells so I can have lunch why try at all. I didn't get much sleep last night so I am just gonna go to sleep.

"What the heck", Naruto yells as I wake up and head down to where they are. I see that Sauske and Sakura each have a bell in there hands. Kakashi sensei hands them each a lunch and congratulates them.

"Remember that you two cannot share your lunches with either Naruto or Nichiro. Anyways I have work to take care and I guess that is enough training for today so goodbye for now.", Kakashi says. Sakura and Sauske start their lunches but then I guess Sauske starts to feel guilty because he hands his lunch to Naruto. Sakura stares at him then hands her lunch to me.

" Here Take it" she says to me. I start to take the lunch when Kakashi appears out of no where. He seriously needs to stop doing that.

"I thought I told you two not to share with them", he says.

"But-", Sakura starts.

"You all pass", he says to us.

"What" we all scream together.

"I said you all pass", He repeats again.

"But how", Naruto asks him.

"You know in the ninja world it is believed that those who don't follow the orders given to them are scum but you know those in the ninja world who abandon their friends because of an order given to them or for any reason are even worse then scum", He tells us.

Hearing what he is saying warms my heart. He is right. I believe what he is teaching me right now abandoning those you care about is worse then following orders. I needed to know this and I am glad he has taught this to me because as a shinobi of the leaf village I will be put into situations like these where I will have to make a choice. So Kakashi Hatake I thank you for this day but I am not going to say that out loud I am to scared and shy to. I am glad I learned this lesson.