What But Your Dead

Inari's P.O.V

       He understands how it feels he knows. He has had it alot worse then I have I lost my father. He never had a family in the first place. I wipe my tears as I look up at him.

"Then I will too", I say.

"You will too what?", He asks.

"I vow today that I will never shed not even one tear again", I say aloud. We head inside to go alseep. I fall asleep quickly fromall that crying.

                                                                              -----------------------

         The next day I head to the kitchen to find out that naruto and the others left out to the bridge my grandfather is building. I eat breakfast then head back into my roomand stare at the picture of my dad. I really miss him he was a very important person to me even if he wasn't my real father. -Bang- I hear a loud bang coming from the kitchen.

"Mom!", I yell as I get up and run to the kitchen. When I get there I see a pot of rice all over the floor and my mom backed up to the wall as two unidentified men I never seen before go twoards my mom with swords in there hands.

"Who are you?!",I scream "Stay away from my mom". I start to run to her but she stops me with her next words.

"No sweety don't I need to go with them", She says.

"What? No you don't you don't need to go anywhere you don't want to", I say.

"Yes I do these men will kill you and I-", She starts.

"But mom I-".

"I can't lose you", She yells as she allows the men to take her.

"Mommy No!",I yell.I take some things from the kitchen and try to use them as weapons. To fight the men but it doesn't work they just push me on the floor. While they haul off with my mom. I try to fight but I am not big enough. I wish Naruto was here.

Naruto's P.O.V

   I am  with the other's at the bridge. I see a fog appear. Like the one that showed up when Zabuza was here. The fog soon disspears and there once again is Zabuza.

"How are you here I thought-", I start.

"Exactly you thought I was dead well, I am not", Zabuza says. Next to him I see Haku his little apprentice. I guess we are about to fight since Zabuza puts his fog back up.

"Sakura stay and protect the bridge builder", Kakashi sensei yells.

"Right", Sakura yells. At that moment Haku comes to Sauske and I to fight us while Nichiro stays with Sakura to helpher protect the bridge builder. Now the fun begins