Leaving the village

Sasuke's P.O.V

     I go out onto the tree as I see people that work with Orochimaru out there.

"Orochimaru wants you",One of them says.

"Why", I ask them.

"He wants to help you Sasuke Uchiha", Another one says "With your revenge on your brother". I look at them in surprise.

Can they really help me get strong enough to defeat itachi? Before I can reply to this Kakashi comes and they leave.

"You know Sasuke revenge is not always the answer", He says "I would know I have had the choice for its the reason I am alone".(I DONT really remember what Kakashi said to him so I just put what came to mind sorry)

I just look at him before leaving back to my hospital room. He doesn't fully understand. I will get revenge on my brother and I will do anything to get it.

I spend the next nights deciding on whether I should go with Orichimaru or not. Will he really be able to help me?. I know they are out there waiting for my decision.

They will not have to wait much longer.

I'm going with Orochimaru. He is strong and has been with the Akatsuki alongside my brother. I wait for night fall before heading out. I head to where I will leave out of the village.

"Sasuke!", I hear someone half yell half whisper. I turn around knowing who it is. Sakura.

"What are you doing here Sakura", I ask.

"Where are you going?", She asks ignoring my question.

"I have to leave I have to become stronger", I tell her.

"No you don't", She says.

"Yes I do", I turn looking at her directly in her eyes "You don't understand".

"I know I don't but please don't leave the village", She pleads "Or take me with you".

I decide to put her to sleep so I can leave.

"I'm sorry Sakura but I have to go and I can't take you with me", I tell her after appearing behind her "I'm sorry".

I twist her neck putting her to sleep before laying her on the bench. I look back once before finally leaving I have to go. Maybe one day I can return to this village and finally be happy in peace without having to worry about my brother.

Maybe.