Chunin exams part 1

Nichiro'sP.O.V

       After we come back Kakashi-sensei tells us that we need to work better on our team work and send us off. I walk off leaving everyone when I here some commotion I come back only to find the rest of my group talking to people I have never seen before.

"Who are they", I ask Sakura.

"They're ninjas from the village hidden in the sand", She answers.

"Why are they here", I ask.

"I guess the chunin exams start soon", She says.

"What really", I say.

"Yeah", She says. Soon they have to leave and we all find out that the chunin exams are gonna be held in a week also that Kakashi-sensei nominated all of us to be in it.

                                                                                --------------------

      It has been a full week since the day Kakashi-sensei nominated the entire squad 7 to be in the chunin exams and it seems other squad leaders did that with their teams as well so there will be a lot of us from the leaf village at the exams. Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and I head to the room that everyone is suppose to wait in until the chunin exams start. We see a whole bunch of people standing around the door that we are suppose to go through to get to the room and their are two people standing in front of the door.

"What are you all standing there for", Sauske says.

"What do you mean what are waiting here for we are trying to get to the room we are suppose to be in", A boy with bushy brows and hair style like a black bowl on his head says.

"No this isn't are you kidding me", Sauske says "Sakura you could see this is gen jutsu".

"Yeah I could see it from a mile away", She says. My group still stays in this area to check out the competition I'm guessing. So I look around and find the girl Hinata who was in the academy with me. She is so ADORABLE.

"Hinata!", I half yell as I run over to her and give her a hug.

"Nichiro", She says.

"Hi Hinata I missed you haven't seen you at all I missed your cuteness", I squeeze her harder.

"Um....Nichiro......I...I can't breath", She lets out.

"Oh sorry", I say as I let go. I guess my team is ready to go now.

"Nichiro", I hear Sasuke call me "Let's go".

"Coming", I yell back "Bye Hinata".

"Bye", I hear her say as I run to catch up to my team. We go into a room with everyone else on the third floor and find alot of people from other villages in it. They look pretty scary too. We all sit there and talk and even met a new person named Kabuto who for some reason I don't trust. I don't know I have just got this bad feeling about him. Any way soon the first exam starts. The first exam is a test. The test has 10 questions each question is 1 point and we have a hour to take this test. 0 points and your team will be disqaulified from the exams. Cheat and your team will be disqualified from the exams. There are Shinobi sitting down on both sides of the rooms watching us.

"If you want to leave, leave now", The instructor says. During this hour I take the exams and answer the 10 questions the best I can and I think I did a pretty good. after the hour is over it is time for the next exam. The area we go to seems like there is going to be some action here. So now the real fun begins.

Authors Note

I can say this my characters whole family died they have died one by one and then her entire clan also dies yes like the uchiha clan but you see nichiro is different her clan died for a different reason plus in the next chapter you will find out more about her clan and how not all if her clan died like Sasuke and the uchihas there is at least one branch family left so this is different from those other Naruto fan fictions plus nichiro is highly strong but Naruto and some others will be stronger than her just because she is the main character doesn't mean she is invincible not every main character has to be invincible so don't expect that so yeah that is all I have to say for now.