Finally, A real mission begins

REGULAR POV*

        It has been a real pain with all of these lame missions we have been doing. I wish the Hokage would give us better missions where I can test my strength and get stronger. But, all we have been doing is chasing cats and doing small jobs for people. This is the fifth time this month that this cat has gotten away from his owner if it was up to me I would just let the cat be because if the cat just keeps running away and doesn't come back on it's own it obviously doesn't like you and doesn't want to be with you. Naruto grabs the orange cat that has lines going across it's back in an even darker orange.

"I got it", he screams to us. The cat must really not want to go back or maybe Naruto just doesn't know how to hold cats because as soon after Naruto grabbed that cat it grabbed his face and scratched at it hissing at Naruto at the same time.

I think the answer is both. We return to the Hokage's office and get Naruto's face bandaged up. The cat's owner is there standing in front of the Hokage's desk. She was a fat lady with an ugly purple dress on and a huge hat on her head that matched the dark black coat that hanged of her body in a very weird way.

"Oh you found my baby thank you so very much", she says.

"Your welcome I mean it is our job anyway", Sakura replies back. The lady runs out of the room giving her cat slobbery wet kisses. No wonder that cat keeps running away.

"Hey gramps what's up with all these lame missions", Naruto says. Naruto always calls old people that he knows gramps or grandma. I don't know why.

"Naruto you are just a genin these type of mission are the type of missions you are aloud to go on so that you can get experience", The Hokage says.

"But, they're so boring I want a missions that will test my skills and make me stronger chasing cats around and doing these lousy missions are not going to help me do that", I say to him.

"You all are genin meaning you are only suppose to go on missions that are ranked D", He tells us again.

"Fine", Naruto and I say in sync.

"OK then I have a new mission for you this is a C ranked mission you are going to help a master builder who has come here on business get back to his village", He says.

"Well this is better then chasing that lady's cat all day", I say.

"You leave in 10 minutes", The Hokage says.

"Got it", Kakashi sensei says to him. We all leave to get packed up and then meet at the entrance of the village. Where there is an old man standing there waiting for us. Now we are on our way. This is so boring all we are doing is walking. Sakura comes over to me as I see a white bunny with red eyes. How odd I have never seen a bunny like that before.

"I am just curious you said you wanted to do hard missions because you wanted to test your skills what kind of skills do you have", she says.

"Well I am able to calculate things like distances, time periods, angles and stuff like that by just using my brain and I am a okay at fighting I guess the rest you will have to see for yourself", I say.

"Oh that's cool", she says. I turn my head in a certain direction very fast. and stare at the area of trees I am looking at.

"What's wrong", Sakura asks me.

"Nothing I just thought I heard something", I say as I walk on my guard. I see something springing toward us and hits Kakashi sensei but because Kakashi sensei is so smart he must have already done the substitution-jutsu because his body turns to a block of wood. Then I see sensei kick the man hiding in the woods to the ground.